Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
Arrive at Iquitos International Airport, where you'll be greeted by your local guide. Take a bus to the port and hop in a speedboat for a 3-hour journey up the Amazon River. Once you arrive at the lodge and get settled in your private bungalow, enjoy a delicious lunch. Then, canoe or walk (depending on water levels) to Pungal, an area home to hoatzin birds. Enjoy bird watching with your naturalist guide before heading back to the lodge. Enjoy dinner as you take in a gorgeous sunset over Sapote Lake.
After breakfast, embark on a canoeing adventure on Juanachi Lake! Observe various marine life and look for sloths, monkeys, and a variety of birds, including macaws and toucans. Go back to the lodge for lunch and then depart on a hike into the jungle near the lodge. See a variety of native animals, from birds to howler monkeys to even some feline species! Keep an eye out for giant ceiba trees. After dinner at the lodge, head out for a nocturnal hike to the ‘strangled tree', where your guide will show you many species of tarantulas.
After an early breakfast, you'll head out for a bird watching adventure. Keep an eye out for parrots, macaws, toucans, egrets, hawks, and more! You'll receive a bird watching list that will help you to identify the different species you see. Later, board a small motorboat and ride through the Amazon River, where you'll see the famous pink dolphins and one of the worlds largest water plants, Victoria Regia. Next, visit the Purura Lake, where you'll find different types of fish, including piranhas and silver hatched fish. Enjoy lunch with your guide before heading back to the lodge on a 3-hour boat ride. Once back at the lodge, you'll be transfered to the Iquitos International Airport to conclude your tour.
Please note: itinerary is subject to change
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3-Day Iquitos Jungle Adventure
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Two nights' accommodation at the Muyuna Lodge
- All meals at the lodge
- Bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other lodge services
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- FLIGHT INFORMATION: Arrival flights on Day 1 must arrive before 9am. On Day 3 of the tour, departure flights must take place after 5pm to ensure enough time for transfer to Iquitos International Airport
- Recommended to carry a backpack and leave luggage in lodge storage
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: Single room supplement has an additional cost of $96.10. Please contact the local tour operator if you'd like to arrange this option