- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
Departure from Iquitos by road to Nauta in private car according to the number of people, for a time and a half. Then in the river Marañón addresses a motor boat and sail by a time of 3 hours, until the post of monitoring Santo Domingo (Yanayacu Pucate). Then up to the community Buenos Aires. Accommodation at our base camp Explorer Camp and lunch.
After sailing for 25 minutes to the lake Irquez de Huaylla and see a lot of birds such as heron long, camungos, river dolphins (gray and pink). In the evening ride in order to observe tarantula spiders and other insects or rodents.
After breakfast we continue sailing in the boats engines by a time of 3 hours reaching Iricahua, where we will camp and we will walk through the interior of the jungle. In the evening a nighttime navigation in order to observe crocodiles of different sizes, in all the travel of the navigation always see different species of animals including: birds, turtles, possible anacondas, monkeys and rodents, etc.
Hiking in the interior of primary rain forest in order to search and view the different types of animals and learn about medicinal plants and trees, always keeping in mind the techniques from the basic survival. In the afternoon fishing for piranhas and other types of fish and observation of the wolves from Rio. By the night night navigation, in order to be able to observe the species of nocturnal animals.
In the morning after breakfast we prepare for return by navigating to the city of Nauta, where we will have lunch and then take private car to return to the city of Iquitos by road for a time of 1:30pm hours arriving at Iquitos around 6:00pm. End of tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Night excursion
- Camping equipment
- Transfer of land and river excursions
- Ticket to reserve Pacaya Samiria
- Transfer airport or hotel
- Expedition equipment
- Guide in English or Spanish
- Expedition rubber boots
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel in city
- Bar service
- Air ticket
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 year
- Things to bring the tour: ponchos, personal tools, flashlights, insect repellents, long sleeve shirt, long pants and short and bathroom linen
- It is recommended that you be vaccinated with the yellow fever vaccine, tetanus and brings answers helpful personal
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions