Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
Activities included in this jungle tour are Amazon rainforest hiking, bird watching, looking for primates, a nighttime alligator excursion, piranha fishing, visits to lagoons, canoe rides, viewing of river dolphins, both grey and pink and much more.
Accommodation for this jungle tour will be at the comfortable Curassow Amazon Lodge, with private bungalows with bathroom, shower and 24-hour running water. Limited electricity available in the lodge.
See the Itinerary below for a detailed tour description.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Single Private Room
A private single bungalow with private bathroom and terrace with hammock overlooking the river or the forest. One person per room.
A partir de
USD 1.240,00Detalhes de preços
Triple Private Room
A private bungalow with private bathroom and terrace with hammock overlooking the river or the forest. Three people per room using three beds.
A partir de
USD 615,00Detalhes de preços
Double Private Room
A private bungalow with private bathroom and terrace with hammock overlooking the river or the forest for two people. Travelers can be in one bed or two separate beds.
A partir de
USD 625,00Detalhes de preços
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (round-trip airport transfers).
- En-suite room for three nights.
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner).
- English/Spanish-speaking guide.
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Special rates at Emperador Terraza, a small and central hotel in the Main Square of Iquitos.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional services at the Curassow Amazon Lodge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Arrival flight must land one day before the starting date. Departure flight must be after 7:30pm or a day after the tour
- Programs may change according to flight arrival/departure changes or weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Electricity is limited to charge batteries at Curassow Amazon Lodge and there is no hot water
- Please inform the supplier if you have any allergies or special diet requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc available) at the time of booking
- Maximum number of people/children per room is 4
- Passport number, nationality, age is needed at time of booking
- Flight in and out information: Airline, flight number and arrival/departure hours is needed at time of booking
- Shoe size (preferably European system) is needed at time of booking
Transfer from the airport or hotel to private port in Iquitos city. Navigate for 3.5-hours along the Amazon River to the lodge. Check in to your private bungalows. After lunch, head out by boat to observe birds, monkeys and sloths in the wild. Witness a beautiful sunset on the lake. After dinner, take a night stroll to observe snakes, frogs, nocturnal monkeys, mammals, rodents, etc. Overnight at Curassow Amazon Lodge.
Day 2: (B, L, D)
Take an early canoe excursion to the sound of different bird species before breakfast. After, explore by boat and do some jungle trekking to observe medicinal plants. Have lunch, then head out by boat and foot, do some fishing for piranhas and observation of the hoatzin or shansho (Opisthocomus hoazin) a prehistoric-looking bird. Have dinner before an excursion by boat to observe caiman, nocturnal birds, mammals, etc. Overnight at Curassow Amazon Lodge.
Day 3: (B, L, D)
Early breakfast, then jungle trekking to zone “Casha” to watch animals and water intake of the tree cat’s claw and observe wildlife. Have lunch outdoors. Visit the village San Juan or Ayacucho and have the opportunity to buy handcrafted itmes. Dinner. Have dinner, then take another night excursion by canoe. Overnight at Curassow Amazon Lodge.
Day 4: (B, L)
Have breakfast on the boat before going swimming with the dolphins in the Amazon River. Observe iguanas and the Victoria Regia water lily, the biggest aquatic plant in the world. Have lunch before navigating the Amazon River back to Iquitos. Transfer from the port to airport or hotel. Arrival at Iquitos will be approximately 6:00pm.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.