Spend the afternoon exploring Istanbul on this 4-hour tour of the Bosphorus and Golden Horn that includes a cable car ride and 1.5-hour Bosphorus cruise. Admire the old city walls, the Church of St Stephen of the Bulgars, the Old Jewish Hospital, the Church of St. George, and the Eyup Sultan Mosque. Marvel at Ottoman-era sights as you cruise between two continents, and finish with a drink overlooking the Golden Horn.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
Your climate-controlled coach will collect you between 12:30pm and 1:30pm for your 4-hour guided tour of the Bosphorus Strait that separates Europe from Asia, and the Golden Horn that divides Istanbul's UNESCO-listed Old City from its new city.
Admire the Church of St. Stephen of the Bulgars, a gothic church built entirely from cast iron, the Jewish Hospital in Istanbul's old Jewish quarter, Balat, and the Church of St. George, home of the Ecumenical Orthodox Patriarchate since the fifteenth century. See the ancient City Walls of Constantinople, built by Constantine the Great during the fourth century AD to protect his Byzantine Empire.
Next, stop at Eminonu Pier, where you hop aboard a sightseeing ship for your 1.5-hour tour of the Bosphorus Strait. You'll be able to see Asia on one side and Europe on the other, while admiring Ottoman palaces and medieval fortresses.
You'll alight in time to visit the Eyup Sultan Mosque, a very sacred site for Muslims as it's home to the tomb of the Prophet's follower Ayyub al-Ansari. It's Istanbul's most important Islamic shrine, so please dress appropriately.
From here, it's a short stroll to the cable car, which will whizz you up the hill to the famous Pierre Loti Cafe. Sip a Turkish coffee or your choice of drink (own expense) as you inhale the fantastic views across the Golden Horn. You'll be back at your hotel between 5:30pm and 6:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bosphorus Cruise and Golden Horn Tour Including Cable Car from Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.