Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa pela cidade
Then, enjoy a short walk to the Blue Mosque from the 17th century. The Blue Mosque owes its fame to the exquisite blue Iznik Tiles on its walls. You'll then visit the Hippodrome, located next to the Blue Mosque, where you'll see an Egyptian Obelisk and Serpent Column where once horse chariots races of the Eastern Roman Empire took. Next, you will see the German Fountain which was a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm 2. Listen the stories of his liaison with the orient. The tour will continue to the Grand Bazaar. Following introduction by your professional guide at a recommended store, visit the bazaar at your leisure for shopping at 1,200 spice and gold shops.
After lunch at a local restaurant, visit the amazing Topkapi Palace, which was used as the principle residence of the Turkish Ottoman Empire from 15th to the 19th Century. Get to know this historical landmark accomanied with expert commentaries of your professional guide at the gardens halls where you'll view staggering collection of imperial and religious treasury golden thrones and emerald crowns. Next place to see is Hagia Irene Church (from outside). The final place of interest is the Church of Sergius and Bacchus today known as “Petit Hagia Sophia Mosque”. As you finish this informative tour with your professional guide...well, you will never be quite the same again. After the tour transfer back to the hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter religious places. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Chora Church Museum
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced with the Chora Church Museum
- Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays until 2 pm and may be replaced with Petite Hagia Sophia Church
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with authentic shops
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.