This small-group tour is limited to 9 people for a more intimate experience.
Idiomas da excursão
Please see the Itinerary below for details on each day of the tour.
Important note: Hotel stay within the parks is not guaranteed for bookings made within 30 days of the date of travel. Accommodations will be made at hotels outside of the park.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Clepsydra Geyser Fountain Paint Pots
- 3 nights of accommodations
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Naturalist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson
- Park entrance fees
- Transport by coach
- Use of optics
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Pricing displayed is based on parties of two or more travelers, an additional cost is incurred for single travelers
- No children 5 years and younger
- Bring sturdy walking shoes and a jacket
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Guided hike are not apart of this tour, small walks can be incorporated
- Early spring, as well as mid to end September or October are recommended for wildlife viewing
- Important note: Hotel stay within the parks is not guaranteed for bookings made within 30 days of the date of travel. Accommodations will be made at hotels outside of the park.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Your 4-day wildlife odyssey begins with afternoon pickup from your hotel in Jackson, Wyoming. Travel by coach to Grand Teton National Park and take in the majesty of Wyoming’s dramatic Teton Range.
Dive right into seeing wildlife on your 4-hour safari-style tour of the park at dusk, spotting moose, bison, elk, eagles and possibly even bears and wolves with the aid of your naturalist guide.
Day 1: We stay in Jackson Hole at the Lexington (or like)
Day 2: Grand Teton – Yellowstone (B)
Today, enjoy wildlife tours at both dawn and dusk. Rise and shine for an early breakfast at your hotel before your first adventure.
Explore Grand Teton National Park by coach in the soft morning light. Search for grizzly and black bears, eagles, bison, pronghorn, moose and wolves with the binoculars and sighting scopes provided by your guide. Your guide will also share facts about the park’s history as you take in panoramic vistas from scenic overlooks.
Then, travel to nearby Yellowstone National Park for your dusk wildlife tour in Hayden Valley, a lovely grassy valley known as one of the park’s best places to see wildlife. Afterwards, unwind over dinner at a restaurant (own expense) and prepare for another early morning.
Day 2: We stay in Yellowstone National Park at the Lake Lodge (or Like) or surrounding area outside of park if booked out.
Day 3: Yellowstone (B)
Have breakfast and get out early for an action-packed day exploring the Upper Loop of Yellowstone National Park. Go on brief hikes to see some of the park’s more than 300 waterfalls and the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, a dramatic and colorful chasm.
Enjoy another day of plentiful wildlife sightings, and try capturing photos of grizzly and black bears, coyotes, bison, mule deer and bighorn sheep as you explore Yellowstone’s 2.2 million acres (890,308 hectares) of protected habitat. Head to the Lamar Valley, where wolves were re-introduced to the park in the mid-1990s, for your best opportunity to view these wild and mysterious creatures.
Then, cross just over the border into Montana and settle into your lodge for the night.
Day 3: We stay in Cooke City, MT at the Alpine Motel (or like)
Day 4: Yellowstone – Jackson (B)
After breakfast, head back to the Lamar Valley to view wolves and possibly grizzly bears on the final day of your tour. During short hikes, you'll also discover the geothermal features that make Yellowstone famous – geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mudpots. Behold Old Faithful’s glorious eruption of water and marvel at the distinctive landscapes of Mammoth Hot Springs.
Leaving Yellowstone, relax on your comfortable drive back to Jackson, Wyoming, reviewing the photos from your incredible 4-day wildlife adventure.
Day 4: Tour ends in Jackson Hole, WY and guest books their own lodging