- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
In the morning, you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken by private, air-conditioned vehicle to Bharatpur, a fortress city founded in the 18th century.
When you arrive, check in to your hotel and have free time to rest, take advantage of your hotel’s amenities and have lunch (own expense) at your guide’s suggestion.
In the late afternoon, journey to Deeg Palace, an opulent palace built in the mid-18th century by Raja Suraj Mal, the former king of Bharatpur. Explore the massive fortress and learn how this was the summer resort of Bharatpur royalty.
Meander through the palace gardens filled with fountains and hear interesting facts about kings who lived here, one of whom liked to make his evenings extra colorful so he used multi-colored water in the fountains. You’ll spend 3-5 hours here, depending on your desired pace.
Return to your hotel in the evening and enjoy the rest of the night at your leisure. Have dinner at the hotel or at a local restaurant (own expense).
Overnight: 3-star hotel in Bharatpur
Day 2: Bharatpur – Jaipur (B)
Wake up to the soothing chirping of birds followed by breakfast at your hotel. Start your day with a visit to Keoladeo National Park, commonly known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. The word keoladeo is derived from the name of an ancient Hindu temple devoted to Lord Shiva.
When you arrive, hop in a rickshaw with your guide and explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass through lush areas and learn how this was once a duck-hunting reserve for Indian royalty. This park is home to more than 364 species of birds from Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, China and Siberia. Since duck hunting has been banned in the early 1960s, this park has become a protected habitat for birds.
Your guide will also help point out monkeys, deer, lizards and snakes, all while providing informative commentary. For lunch, you may purchase food from the forest lodge (own expense).
You’ll return to your Jaipur hotel in the late afternoon with many memories to share.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2-day Private Tour of Bharatpur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation with standard amenities offers either two double beds or one king bed, fit for 2 people. Please contact local tour operator after booking to request bed type (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher). If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.