Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
After your museum visit, head to Sunda Kelapa Harbour. This 500 years old harbor area was a vital link to the markets of the outside world for the 15th century kingdom of Pajajaran. Nowadays, the harbor is still one of the most important calls for sailing vessels from all over Indonesia. The magnificent and brightly painted Makassar schooner called Phinisi is still of important means for transporting goods to and from the outer island.
After the tour, transfer back to your Jakarta hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Old Port of Jakarta
- Entrance fees (except harbor entrance fees for transport, if applicable)
- Professional guide
- Shared pickup and drop-off at hotels in central Jakarta
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers to and from hotels that are located outside of Jakarta are not included
- Transfers to and from the cruise port outside of Jakarta is not included (can be arranged for an additional supplement)
- Harbor entrance fees are not included and supplements may apply
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is only operated in the morning
- The National Museum in Jakarta is closed every Monday and Public Holidays, alternative sightseeing will be provided during these days
- The management of Jakarta’s National Museum has officially announced that it will close down the old building from January 9, 2017 until December 2017. Extensive renovation work will be conducted during this time. The new building remains open according to a statement and guests will be able to admire the exhibits and collections at this building only for a period of 11 months