- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
‘Sunwapta’ is the Stoney Indian term for ‘turbulent river’ and this river lives up to its name. Traveling in 6 passenger self-bailing rafts, your expert guide will maneuver your group skillfully down the 13 kilometer stretch of river punching through a consistent flow of Class II rapids in-between several sections of Class III whitewater.
Set in a pristine wilderness area of Jasper National Park, the Sunwapta is a low volume, technical river that follows the Endless Chain Mountain Range from its source at the toe of the Athabasca Glacier. You will be surrounded by spectacular Canadian Rockies scenery in prime wildlife habitat allowing the chance to spot elusive native wildlife from the raft or during the scenic bus ride.
All technical equipment will be supplied including paddles, wetsuits, neoprene booties, paddle jackets and helmets. You will need to wear a swimsuit or t-shirt and shorts under your casual clothing. Be prepared to get soaked! Bring dry clothes, a towel and on cooler days, wool socks to wear inside the booties and a warm jacket to put on afterwards. You are also welcome to bring snacks and water to enjoy on the bus ride to and from the river.
These trips do not require any previous experience and are suited for physically active individuals, 12 years and above and weighing at least 90 lbs (41 kgs) who are looking for an exhilarating ride.
The total round-trip time is 4 hours which includes 1.5 hours on the water and all transfers to and from the river. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in procedures and to meet with your guide.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Jasper's wildwater roller coaster ride
- Highly experienced certified guide
- Return transfers to and from the river, departing from Downtown Jasper
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age and weigh a minimum of 90 lbs (41 kgs).
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.