Discover top attractions on South Korea's Tropical Island on the 9-hour Jeju Island day tour to the Eorimok trails, Olle 8 course, Dragon Head Shore, Seaside cliff and Mysterious Road. Through visits Eorimok trails and Olle 8 course, you can experience natural beauty of Jeju Island and unique geographical features. After a lunch of seasonal local dishes, head to Seaside Cliff for breathtaking views over Jeju's rugged coastline. Explore Dragon Head Shore beneath the mighty Mt.Sanbang peak and learn how it formed over millions for years.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
During this full-day tour you will visit and learn things about Jeju Island that you never knew about before and will be able to get-away from the hustle and bustle of Seoul and enjoy picture-like views and get some fresh air!
Your guide will pick up at your hotel lobby in Jeju Island between 8:30am-9am depending on your hotel location. Hop on a bus head over to Eorimok trails, which are surrounded by lush forest of Mt.Halla. Then visit Olle trekking 8 courses via Yakchen Temple. NOTE: Please be informed that during the winter season, which is mid-December to the end of February, driving to Eorimok trails is difficult so this will be substituted by a visit to Yongdam costal road and unmanned cafe.
After having a seasonal local lunch, then visit Jusangjeolliade, also called Seaside Cliff, a popular spot due to an impressive pillar rock formation along the coast of Jeju Island and is a designated cultural monument of Jeju Island. This cliff was also formed when the lava from Mt.Halla erupted in to the sea of Jungmun area. Then move on to the famous Dragon Head Shore situated at the bottom of Mt.Sanbang at the north of Jeju City. The locals call it "Yongduam" meaning "dragon head" in Korean due to its distinct shape similar to a dragon head. The Dragon Head Shore was created by strong winds and waves over thousands of years. In addition to scientific explanations, there are many other myths about the "dragon head" as well. One of the best-known myths is about a white horse that dreams of becoming a dragon and while it was ascending to the sky it was caught by a soldier and turned into this rock.
If you are visiting during November through January, you will proceed to experience tangerine picking. Jeju Island's tangerines are known for its abundant nutrients and sweetness. If you are visiting during the month of February through October, you will visit the Spirited Garden which is famous for bonsai theme park.
Finally, stop by Mysterious Road which is one the must go to tourist spots in Jeju Island. Optical illusion that makes it’s appear to be sloping upwards when infact it runs downhill.
When the tour ends we will transfer you back to your hotel or Jeju international airport with your tour guide.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Beyond service not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary above is subject to change due to local circumstances
- During the winter season, which is mid-December to the end of February, driving to Eorimok trails is difficult so this will be substituted by a visit to Yongdam costal road and unmanned cafe
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.