Delve into South Korea's Island paradise on this UNESCO World Heritage guided, day tour on Jeju Island. After a 9am departure time, you will travel by bus to Gimnyeong Beach and ManjanggulLava Tube, one of the longest lava tubes in the world. Next you will enjoy a seasonal lunch of local dishes before visiting the UNESCO-listed Seongsan Sunrise Peak on the eastern side of Jeju Island and learn of the volcanic eruption which created it. Finally, you will see Saryeoni forest path, known for healing and meditation. You can pamper yourself with a green tea detox foot bath at Daheeyeon Garden.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
During this full-day tour you will visit and learn about Jeju Island while getting away from the hustle and bustle of Seoul. Breath in some fresh air and and enjoy picture like views.
Your guide will pick up you at your hotel lobby in Jeju Island between 8:30am-9am depending on your hotel location. Hop on a bus and head over to Gimnyeong Beach, one of the must see beaches in Jeju Island due to the emerald colored beaches and its charmingly decorated cafe. Then you will visit Manjanggul lava tube which was formed when the lave that was deep in the ground erupted from the peak and flowed to the surface. It stretches as far as 4.6 miles(7.4km) and is home to the bats that live in the tube.
After a delicious seasonal local lunch you will enjoy a haenyeo performance, which means "Sea-Women" and they are divers who dive into the ocean to catch various seafood or oceanic organisms. Continue on to visit Seongsan Sunrise Peak, designated by UNESCO as World Nature Heritage in 2007. Seongsan Sunrise Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption. Located on the eastern end of the Jeju Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Sungsan Sunrise Peak.
Afterwards you will visit Saryeoni forest path. On the eastern border of Mt. Halla National Park, this is a popular weekend walking destination with 9.3 miles (15km) of forest paths shaded by maples, oaks and cedars, with the occasional roaming deer.
Finally, you will stop by a Daheeyeon. Daheeyeon is a green tea garden located on the eastern side of Jeju Island. Not only does it have a large field of green tea, you can also zip line, enjoy delicious green tea ice cream at the Cave Cafe or soak your feet in a nice foot bath for 30 minutes.
When the tour ends we will transfer you back to your hotel or Jeju international airport with your tour guide.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
If staying outside Jeju-si including Jungmun and Seogwipo-si, you will need to travel to the Jeju Sun Hotel by 8:30am for pick-up
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Seongsan Sunrise Peak
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jeju-si hotel location only (except Jungmun and Seogwipo-si)
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch (seasonal, local food)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beyond service not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary is subject to change due to local circumstances
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.