Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
Your day starts off with a 4 hour bike tour around the streets of Soweto, where you’ll see where Nelson Mandela used to live. After the bike tour lunch is served before you leave for a 4 hour inner city walking tour focusing on the architecture and museums of Pretoria.
You will catch a flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls where you'll be staying for 3 days. In the afternoon you will set off on a 2 hour sunset cruise on the River Zambezi for a chance to see elephants, hippos and crocodiles.
Day 4 starts with a tour around the Victoria Falls to view one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. The rest of the afternoon you are free to explore before you are picked up from the hotel at 8pm for dinner at the boma, a unique African buffet dinner listening to traditional music.
The next day is an early departure for Chobe National Park in Botswana, home to one of the largest concentration of elephants and lions. Lunch is provided at a local restaurant before a cruise on the Chobe River before returning to the hotel.
You'll leave very early on a 6 hour road trip to Bulawayo, where you will check into a 3 star hotel for 2 nights. You’ll be given some free time to relax at the hotel and an opportunity to explore the city on your own.
Day 7 begins with a 4 hour inner city tour which includes a walk to the City Hall, the National Gallery, Cecil John Rhodes's Business Empire HQ, the public execution tree where the rebellion fighters were being executed during the 1896 uprising. The tour includes a stop at the Makhokhoba Market, the largest and oldest herbal market in Southern Africa. Proceed to King Mzilikazi Memorial Circle to see the production of wonderful handmade crafts and pottery heading to Amakhosi Cultural Center where you can try playing Mbira and Ndowi before heading back to the hotel.
Day 8, is a day tour at Matopos National Park, the oldest park in Zimbabwe just outside Bulawayo where you can visit Cecil John Rhodes Grave, view the cave paintings and the National Park to see White Rhino’s. After Matopos, you will head to Phomolo Lodge a private game reserve for lunch before returning to your hotel.
You depart for Antelope Park for a 2 nights stay where you can engage in various optional activities that enable you to learn more about the animals that live there. You will then leave for Masvingo for 1 night to where you will check into Norma Jean's, a 3 star lodge. After settling in, you will head to Great Zimbabwe for a guided tour before returning to the hotel. The tour concludes on Day 12 where you will be driven to Harare.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Bike tour
- River cruise
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Airport taxes
- The listed price does not include a $50 visa fee, at port of entry in Zimbabwe
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include a $15 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.