- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Guests are met upon arrival at O.R. Tambo International Airport, from where the tour travels east through the rolling hills of Mpumalanga to the village of Dullstroom, noted for its clear streams and trout fly fishing, lakes and breathtaking scenery. We visit the Dullstroom Birds of Prey and Rehabilitation Centre.
One breathtaking view after another, that’s South Africa’s famous Panorama Route, where you’ll experience mountains, sky, forests and the truly impressive Blyde River Canyon. Scenic landmarks like God’s Window, Wonder View, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, the Three Rondawels, the awe-inspiring Lisbon Falls, Berlin Falls and Mac Mac Falls.
The gold rush town of Pilgrim’s Rest gives you the chance to relive the 1873 gold rush in surroundings of unparalleled beauty where you can try your hand at panning for gold. Other places we visit in Pilgrims Rest is the House Museum, Printing Museum and The War Memorial.
The Shangana Cultural Village is also a good place to get a sense of the cultural traditions of the local Shangaan community as well as enjoy an excellent lunch. The tour follows a winding path through fields and bush to the kraal, where a family lives. You’ll also meet a sangoma and learn about traditional remedies. Travel through Hazyview to Kruger National Park.
The Kruger National Park is South Africa’s largest protected area and home not only to the Big Five, but also to a host of other mammals, birds, reptiles and antelope. A sunset game drive is arranged for this evening.
A sunrise safari is conducted by an experienced guide. You can look forward to seeing big cats like lion, leopard and cheetah, small cats like caracal, serval and African wildcat and other predators like hyena, wild dog and jackal. Spotting any of these creatures, even for a second, will make your trip to the park entirely worth it. During the late afternoon, guests embark on a night safari with a Kruger Park ranger.
Guests board a flight to Victoria Falls. Activities can be chosen for the rest of the day or spend the day at your leisure.
Optional Activities - Excursions include elephant back safaris, horseback safaris, walking with lions, a visit to the crocodile ranch, boat cruises and golf at The Elephant Hills Resort. Bungee from the Victoria Falls Bridge or abseil down the Batoka Gorge. All year round, flights in fixed wing, micro light and ultra light aircraft or helicopters provide an aerial perspective over this magnificent World Heritage Site. White water rafting on the Zambezi is world class.
Guests are transported back to the airport for their flight back home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Flight from Kruger National Park to Victoria Falls
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- International flights
- Airport departure taxes
- Departure transfer
- Meals unless otherwise stated
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.