The Kruger National Park offers you the chance to see the famous Big 5.This tour will allow the diversity of Kruger National Park and the World famous beautiful Panoramic Route, the Blyde River Canyon, known to be the third deepest canyon in the world, and one of the world’s only year-round green canyons. Experience the diversity of wildlife and nature in the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
You will stop at a number of viewpoints along the way; God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Pinnacle Point, Three Rondawels, Berlin and other falls. Visit a private game reserve and experience the wild side of a Safari when driving off road where many only dream to go, Balule Private Game reserve and lodges will make you want to return to experience more!
Idiomas da excursão
Day 2: Depart after a good breakfast and cover some areas that were missed on route to Balule Private Game Reserve. Book into a private lodge (permitting availability - however a similar lodge will be used) and relax on a viewing deck with lovely cold drinks. Late afternoon, depart on an open Safari vehicle for game viewing pleasure. This is a safari on the wild side as the tour goes off road to look for the animals. Stop for drinks on the banks of the Olifant’s River and enjoy the beauty of the African sunsets. On return to the lodge (± 3 hours), later a traditional South African dinner will be served by your hosts. Going to bed here is generally a treat as the sounds of the African bush linger around. All drinks for your own account.
Day 3, 4 and 5: Following a good breakfast, depart for the Kruger National Park. Game drive Safaris daily (one open game viewer drive and two days in the comfortable air conditioned vehicle). Enjoy traditional South African dinners and a bottle of South African wine every night. Last being for your own account. Overnight accommodation in various lodges and camps inside and just outside the borders of Kruger National Park (depending on availability). Breakfast, lunch and dinner and all drinks for your own account.
Day 6: Depart from the Kruger National Park and drive back to Johannesburg- ORT International Airport for your flight back home. The tour will end late afternoon.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Unforgettable Magical moments
- 5 nights Standard accommodation
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Breakfast and dinner as per itinerary
- English speaking driver/ guide
- Daily excursions as per itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Optional daily activities
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Dress code is casual
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 medium size suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel