- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço com bufê
For most of the smaller groups (1 to 5 people), you will ride in a 4x4 SUV, this is the best possible vehicle to use as they have big opening windows and sunroof. The SUV's have a high viewing position and can go to parts of the reserve where ordinary vehicles cannot go. You will spend 6 - 7 hours in the reserve (5 or more of this is spent driving the safari). This length of time enables you to reach distant parts of the reserve.
For larger groups you will ride a combination of an air-conditioned mini coach with a 3-hour drive in an open safari vehicle with game ranger.
You will have a qualified experienced guide with you for the entire safari who knows the reserve and animals and where to find them. Your guides are highly knowledgeable and know how to answer questions and impart knowledge about the region and the animals and South Africa in general.
You will get to the reserve early to catch the wildlife dawn activity. It is also cooler and more enjoyable to drive in the reserve in the early morning. This time of the day as the sun rises gives the best opportunities of seeing the lion, leopard and other predators. Pilanesberg is probably one of the best places left in Africa for seeing the black and white rhino in the wild. But the reserve is also home to hippo, hyena, african buffalo, zebra, warthog, giraffe, impala, kudu, hartebeest, eland and many other species of mammal. There is also a huge variety of Eagles, Vultures, and other bird life.
After an exciting safari you will finish the day with a delicious brunch at Bakubung Safari Lodge. The open terrace and lawns at Bakubung give unequaled views of the reserve and there is a watering hole right in front where animals come to drink. You are about 10m from the fence and elephants often come right up to it.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
3.30am for Pretoria accommodation
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Summer Sunrise Game Drive
Early morning departure to get to Pilanesberg Game Reserve for the Sunrise Game Drive. This allows sightings for the early morning activities of the animals before the day warms up.
A partir de
USD 234,34Detalhes de preços
Zebra at Watering Hole in Pilanesberg
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee stop en-route
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.