Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Para toda a família
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Union Buildings: At the beginning it housed the whole Public Service, Expansion and growth forced other Departments to go out. At present, it serves as administrative offices for the President, the Deputy President and part of foreign affairs. President Mandela was inaugurated at the Union Building as the first Black President.
Mandela's statue at the Union Buildings: The largest statue in the world of Nelson Mandela was unveiled at union building in south Africa, on Reconciliation Day ,the 16 December 2013; 24 hours after the revered former President was buried in his home village of Qunu. The 9m (30ft), 4.5 tonne statue of Mr Mandela was unveiled by president Jacob Zuma. It stands in Pretoria, in front of Union Buildings, South Africa's house of Parliament, which is also celebrating its 100th anniversary, and which was the venue for the late President Mandela's lying-in-state prior to his funeral. Unlike many Mandela statues around the world which have the former African National Congress leader displaying a clenched fist, symbolizing his campaign against the racial segregation era of Apartheid, the new statue has his arms outstretched, seeming to call viewers into his embrace. It was made by South African sculptors Andre Prinsloo and Ruhan Janse van Vuuren. It stands overlooking the Union Buildings' lawn.
Voortrekker Monument: The voortrekker Monument is designed in honor of the Voortrekkers (Dutch People). The Wall of Heroes contains one of the World's longest Historical friezes. 27 Panels of Frieze weighing 200 ton portray in low relief scenes from the history of the great trek. The Voortrekker Monument Museum is in the basement with information and interesting collections of the Great Trek era. This impressive monument took 11 years to build and is the 2 most visited site in South Africa.
Kruger House Museum: The house was the home of President Paul Kruger of the Zuid Afrikaansche Republiek. Kruger Museum House was opened to the public in 1937, and declared a National Monument in 1937.The museum consists of the Original house, two Display halls and Paul Kruger's State Railway Coach.
Church Square: The square is the site of the first Church in Pretoria built in 1854. The Statue of Paul Kruger dominates the Church Square. The Palace of Justice is situated here. This is where Nelson Mandela and other Activists were charged with Treason and incarcerated; during the Rivonia Trial. Ou Raadsaal (also known as Old Chamber, Old Government Building) is also one of the buildings facing this Square. It was the Parliament building of The Transvaal Republic Government in Pretoria.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Union Building with Mr Mandela Statue in front
- Pickup and drop-off airport
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required