Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Vários horários disponíveis durante o dia
- Inclui almoço com bufê
Travel in comfort aboard our state-of-the-art 48-passenger jet boat, and set off exploring the waters around Juneau, surrounded by magnificent scenery, in search of humpback and orca whales that are actively feeding in the southeast Alaskan waters. You will savor wild Alaska salmon amidst amazing scenery at the Gold Creek Salmon Bake. This tour combines a thrilling whale-watching cruise with a relaxing Alaska Salmon Bake for the best of picturesque Juneau!
Auke Bay, with its pristine marine habitat and dazzling mountain and glacier views, is the ideal place to commence your wildlife cruise. Join your captain and naturalist aboard our jet boat, custom built for whale watching in Juneau waters. Remember to keep your camera handy as you slip your mooring and the famous Mendenhall Glacier comes into view (on clear days).
Juneau has a healthy humpback whale population with some 65 whales returning each season to feed in the nutrient-rich waters. Your captain will let you know when whales are spotted, so get ready to join in the collective chorus of "Oohs!" and "Aahs!" These waters are so rich, whale sightings are guaranteed! In fact, if a whale is not spotted you’ll receive a $100 refund ($50 for children).
Binoculars are available for your use onboard. Venture out on the deck to enjoy a panoramic view of your surroundings and snap a photo or, stay inside the warm and comfortable interior to enjoy the scenery and wildlife sightings through the oversized windows.
Immediately following your cruise, head to the Gold Creek Salmon Bake, featured on Bravo Television’s Top Chef, an event that’s been grilled to perfection for 38 years. Savor the aroma of wild Alaska salmon, grilling over a fragrant alder wood fire—the signature entrée of this all-you-can-eat adventure. This sumptuous spread has something for everyone with a variety of Alaskan dishes, sides, and blueberry cake for dessert.
Relax listening to live folk music in a truly unique, lush rainforest environment under heated, translucent domes. Take a short stroll along a natural salmon-spawning creek to the entrance of the Wagner Mine at beautiful Salmon Creek Falls where you can pan for gold, see mining relics, and look for salmon during spawning season. Have fun roasting marshmallows over a campfire and taking photos at our interactive, gold rush mural. The food, entertainment, activities, and ambiance make Gold Creek Salmon Bake an Alaskan experience that is much more than a meal. Take your time! With frequent courtesy bus service, you can return at your leisure.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Northstar Jet boat & bubble feeding humpbacks
- Live commentary on board by a Naturalist guide and experienced Captain
- Binoculars to get an up close view of wildlife and your surroundings
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment while dining at the Salmon Bake
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner) in an all you can eat buffet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children ages 13- 17 must have a signed parental consent form if traveling without a parent or guardian.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate ship/hotel name when booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.