Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Para toda a família
Upon arrival your experienced, friendly guide will hand out life jackets, rain gear and boots before teaching you paddling techniques. Then you will board the stable two-person sea kayaks, with either a new friend or traveling companion, for your thrilling adventure.
This breathtaking trip is designed to give you a sense of how the famed Aleut Indians traveled the coastal waterways of Alaska, in search of pelts for the Russian fur trading companies. The stable yet nimble double kayaks will allow you to silently approach any wildlife in the area, including porpoise, seals, sea lions, eagles, herons or even whales. You will also explore the Mendenhall Wetlands where you may have the opportunity to view the spectacular Mendenhall Glacier from an ocean explorer’s point of view. The view of the glacier is from about 6 miles away, allowing the unique vantage point to see how the massive river of ice winds up through the mountain peaks for miles. (Please note on extremely overcast or foggy days there may be no view of the glacier).
Along the way, your guide will entertain you with stories about Smugglers Cove, the history of the surrounding area, and point out any local flora and fauna. This trip is perfect for all levels of experience as your guide and safety boat captain will ensure that your tour is safe, yet fun. Your guides will group you into like abilities, so you can travel at a speed comfortable for you. If you've never paddled before, don't worry! Your experienced guide will take complete care to make sure you are comfortable on the water.
Back at the kayak base, you will enjoy a well-deserved tasty snack before the bus journey back to port.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Beautiful day for kayaking
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All equipment plus rain gear included
- Narrated round trip bus ride to site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir T-shirts/sweatshirts are available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 7-12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian.
- Minimum Weight: 40 pounds to fit into required lifejacket
- Maximum Weight: Approx 250lbs dependent on waist size to fit into kayak cockpit
- Maximum Height: Guests over 6'3" will not be able to use the rudders to steer and may be uncomfortable in the kayak
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Guests should be in good health and will need to paddle for approximately 2 hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.