Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Para toda a família
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
First, stop is at the source of village Mauromati. Learn about the legend that reveals the name of the village - a myth that reaches back to the years of ancient Greeks’ mythology and is related to the upbringing of Zeus. The structures you'll first see are the city’s fortification wall and the only surviving entrance gate. They are standing there steadfast from 369 BCE. Stand in front of the Arcadian Gate to admire its splendor and allow the stones to take you back centuries ago, wondering how it feels like to be a Messenian warrior fighting to protect your family.
Wander through the same paths where Epaminondas once stepped, the famous general who founded the city on the ruins of Ancient Ithomi, which were the direct result of Spartans’ behaviors as conquerors. But that great man decided to stop the wars and continued exercising "democracy." Just above the ancient city, there's a coffee shop which will play host to you for about an hour before entering the main sight. There, you'll learn everything about the foundation of the city, its history and the continuously changing of conquers. Wander around within the ancient city at your leisure within the time allotted. Finally, see the small Archaeological Museum which you'll visit later.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transfer by luxurious vehicle
- Entrance fees (approx. 12€ pp)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Licensed guide (upon request with extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.