Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Opção ideal para famílias
Next village, Stoupa, will surprise you with the beauty of the organized beaches.
The landscape will change immediately as we will be crossing the imaginary borders of Inner Mani. The rest of the villages that we will encounter are literally "climbed" in these wild and beautiful mountains. During our journey you will learn all those historical elements that make Mani a magical region. You will also hear stories about the independent and tough natured locals.
We will not miss the opportunity to stop at two or three churches. Each and every one has great historical interest as they were built between the 11th and 12th century. Our perseverance with them has nothing to do with their deep religionists residents, but with the historical data that they can provide.
However, in order to reach the Caves of Diros, we should cross over the gulf of Itilo, the most impressive highlight of the tour. The combination of colors, the wild beauty of the mountains and the turquoise waters of the bay create images that you will never forget!
Located at the top of the Mani between the town of Pirgos Dirou and Areopolis the entrance of Diros' Caves is a few meters above the sea level. When you enter the cave you walk down a stairway to an underground lake where there are boats waiting. You will be given a life-vest and then each boat gets a guide who uses poles to journey through the caverns and tunnels, which are eerily lit and adorned with stalactites and stalagmites, many with interesting names. You will pass through some sections just wide enough to allow your boat, where you have to duck your head and then enter into an enormous subterranean room where you can hear the voices of people on other boats in the distance.
Our exploration will make you hungry. As we return we can stop at Stoupa and dine at one of the amazing traditional cuisine restaurants in front of the sea. Alternatively, we can immediately return to Kalamata to enjoy your afternoon swim.
This experience will be unforgettable.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Port of Kalamata (For cruises)
Port of Kalamata (For cruises)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transfer by luxurious vehicle
- Driver / Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees (12€)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.