Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Opção ideal para famílias
The route is spectacular, as we will cross the famous and full of myths and traditions mountains of Taygetos. Passing through ravines, stone tunnels, caves and green forests.
Our first stop for photos will be in Keadas. Witness the cliff at which Ancient Spartans were bringing and throwing their newborn sick children over, in order to avoid the continuation of the defective genes, that threatened to altered their proud and perfectionist race.
During the trip, you will learn everything about the foundation of the castle town of Mystras, by William Villehardouin the second, in the 12th century AD. For his defeat by the Byzantine emperors and stories of the families of Katakouzenos and Paleologus, who brought Mystras at the peak of its glory in the 13th and 14th century AD. You will be informed about the long history of wars that followed, and the alternation of the conquerors.
You will wander around Acropolis of William, which dominates the top of castle town. In narrow streets at which once walked princesses and Byzantine emperors. In museums within the cluttered walls, full with elements of daily life. In monasteries where nuns are still living. In churches where emperors were enthroned.
Finally, if you're hungry, remember that you are in Greece. Mediterranean traditional dishes at local restaurants are waiting for you. If not, go back to your hotel to enjoy your afternoon swim in the sea.
Join us and feel like the princess or the knight of your childhood fairy tales.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Port of Kalamata (For cruises)
Port of Kalamata (For cruises)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Driver / guide
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transfer by luxurious vehicle
- Entrance fees (12€)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Licensed guide (upon request with extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.