Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Opção ideal para famílias
The first time that you confront the bay of Navarino, combined with the castle and the green colors of Pylos, is going to be one of the moments of the tour that you will never forget.
From up there, where is going to be also our first stop, you will be able to see both small and larger islands. The huge rocks in front of us look like an entrance to the sea and are parts of the island of Sfaktiria.
At the southern end of this island, you will be able to admire the ruins of a fortification wall built by the Spartans, in 425 BC, during the Peloponnesian war.
The picturesque town of Pylos will welcome us soon. While enjoying your coffee at the town's main square we will learn everything about its history. There, among the plane trees, stands the monument of the Three Admirals from Russia, France and England. You will also learn stories and tales of these three philhellenists.
Before we leave Pylos, we will make our next stop at the castle known as Niokastro. It was built by the Turks in 1573 AD, but like every other castle in the region it constantly changed hands. As you walk the cobblestone streets you will admire the four cylindrical towers and also the aqueduct, a legacy left by the Venetians.
Our next stop will be the nearby town of Methoni. The castle of this town is one of the most impressive of the Peloponnese, since one of its parts, Bourtzi, reaches into the sea, like an artificial ... island! Walking between walls and battlements, it will whisper its own secrets, starting from 1500 AD, when Venetian soldiers started to build it.
After so many battles, naval battles and castle constructions, you will definitely get hungry. The tavern under the walls of Methoni, almost inside the sea and overlooking Bourtzi, will satisfy your hunger. Alternatively, we can directly take the way back, so as to have the time to enjoy your afternoon swim in Kalamata.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Port of Kalamata (For cruises)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Driver / guide
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transfer by luxurious vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Licensed guide (upon request with extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.