- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Did we mention the Gourmet food? The menu is prepared by our own “Red Seal Chef” and is delivered with expertise by our knowledgeable staff that takes pride in turning out the best outdoor meals available. On your first day you will receive lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch is included on you second day.
In between rapids, Class I & II, there will be time to glance up as you quietly drift by towering canyons and cliffs of ancient lava left over from a time when the Clearwater Valley was ripe with active volcanic activity. As a matter of fact Wells Gray Park is being considered for “World Heritage Status” because of the unique and wild volcanic features this park has to offer. At the heart of it all is the Clearwater River. The Clearwater is the drainage basin for the entire area of Wells Gray Park, a wild and untouched wilderness area of over 540,000 hectares. The River alone is something to behold, described as one of the most dynamic tributaries of the entire Fraser River system. The Clearwater River is the culmination of an incredible concentration of waterfalls, rapids, and chutes, probably the greatest in BC. “Ticket To Ride” is a summer tradition for tourists and locals alike. It is a unique experience, unmatched in British Columbia with natural splendor and sensational whitewater. This is 2 full days with most everything you need is supplied. The only thing you need to bring is a healthy sense of adventure. No experience is necessary
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ticket to Ride Two Day Trip
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- All necessary rafting equipment (wetsuits, fleece, spray jackets, life jackets, and helmets)
- Shuttle transpotation to river base
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All personal belongings should be packed in a durable duffle bag
- Minimum age is 12 years old and weight 90 lbs (41 kg)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You are required to bring your own camping gear and necessities
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.