- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Experiência Única
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Para toda a família
Gone are electronic gadgets, chores, and schedules. This trip makes everyone feel like they are part of a team, all working together to achieve a common goal. Many parents, time and time again, say that this trip was one of the most rewarding experiences their kids have ever had. “Catch A Wave” is so much more than just a raft trip. The safety conscious and informative guides will do their utmost to teach a little bit about the natural history and geology of the area as well as find time to go for a hike to a breathtaking waterfall or explore some old growth forest.
The upmost strong safety policies are practiced. There a minimum of two guides on every “Catch A Wave” even with as few as four guests. Careful to stay away from the big rapids of the Clearwater River and operate the “Catch A Wave” trip on a section of river that is class 2 only.
Starting in late July when the levels have receded and the water and air temperatures have warmed up. All participants are outfitted with a 3mm wetsuit for warmth as well as a fleece pullover, splash jacket, lifejacket, and helmet.
Wells Gray Park is a wild and untouched wilderness area of over 540,000 hectares. It is currently being considered for “World Heritage Status” with UNESCO because of the unique and wild volcanic features this park has to offer. At the heart of this region is the Clearwater River. It is the drainage basin for the entire area of Wells Gray Park. Described by Richard C. Bocking in his book the “Mighty River” as one of the most dynamic tributaries of the entire Fraser River system.
A summer tradition for tourists and locals alike. It is a unique experience whether you’re 8 years old, a tween, or becoming a teen. It is a way to bond with father and son, mother and daughter, grandfather and grandmother. Come and experience a family outing like no other from the best seat in the house—aboard one of our rafts on the “Catch A Wave” trip this summer.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
USD 89,04Detalhes de preços
A partir de
USD 89,04Detalhes de preços
Catch A Wave
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Safety instructions
- All necessary equipment
- Shuttle transportation to river base
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years old and minimum weight 90 lbs (41 kg)
- Running shoes are essential or sandals that strap to your feet
- Recommend females to wear bathing suit under a change of clothes
- Recommend males to wear quick dry pair of shorts
- Make sure your eyeglasses have a strap
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.