- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
The driver guide shall pick you up from your hotel before 7am and leave for south western Uganda to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Your first stopover is in Mbarara town for lunch at the Agip Motel. You will get to Bwindi National Park in the late afternoon; check in at the Silverback Lodge located just outside of the park. Spend the evening relaxing at the lodge, enjoying wonderful views of the forest and breath-taking mountain landscape. Have dinner and overnight.
Travel time from Kampala to Bwindi is 7 - 8 hours
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Wake up early in the morning at 6.00am, have breakfast and transfer to the briefing station in the park by 7.00am. You shall take packed lunch from the lodge, enough to drink - at least one litre, which we provide in the car. Also it is very vital to bring a rain coat and warm jacket as Bwindi being rainforest always has a chance of rain even during the dry months. You shall be allocated a gorilla group which you will track, then meet the ranger guide with the rest of the trekkers for pre-trek briefing. At 8am, you are driven to the trail where you enter into the forest to search for the gorillas. How long it will take you find these great apes so much depends on the location and movements of the gorillas.
Enjoy the natural ambiance of this thick forest, observing plenty of rare wildlife and enjoys the wonderful views of the misty forest. You shall spend an hour observing the Gorillas and it will go so fast but it will be the most amazing hour of your life. Return to meet your driver, return to briefing point to receive a Gorilla tracking Certificate and thereafter return to the lodge to relax for the rest day. Dinner and overnight.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Travel from Bwindi National Park to Kampala/Entebbe
After breakfast, check out and travel to Kampala. As on your way there you will have a stopover in Mbarara for lunch and the final stopover will be at the Uganda Equator for some picture moments. Arrive in Kampala in the evening and transfer to your hotel.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tracking Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- 2 nights accommodation
- One Gorilla permit per person
- Professional driver guide
- Meals as indicated in the tour itinerary
- Drinking water in the car
- Transport by 4x4 private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.