Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lion Kill view from balloon
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Round-trip private transfer
- The listed price does not include a per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rates are for budget accommodation, additional costs can be paid for luxury accommodation.
From Kampala start the scenic drive north-west to Murchison Falls National Park via the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary. Covering 3,840 sq kms of savannah, rainforest and hills, this is Uganda’s largest park. In the afternoon you will visit the “top of the falls” for your chance to view the magnificence of the Nile. Overnight will be spent at Red Chilli Rest Camp / Sambiya River Lodge / Paraa Safari Lodge
Day 2: Murchison Falls
Enjoy the early morning game drive via the Nyamsika Plateau.
Overnight Red Chilli Rest Camp / Sambiya River Lodge / Paraa Safari Lodge
Day 3: Kibale Forest National Park
All day drive south via Hoima to Fort Portal through verdant countryside and past traditional homesteads and farms. Fort-Portal rests in the shadow of the fabled Mountains of the Moon. Overnight Kibale Forest Bandas / Primate Lodge / Ndali Lodge
Day 4: Kibale Forest
All day search of chimpanzee and 10 other primate including l’ hoestes, red colobus, blues, red tailed and gray – cheeked mangabey. The guide will provide detailed explanations, not only on primates, but on all the forest fauna and flora and will ensure that your walk is both informative and enjoyable. This walk is excellent for viewing bird life and seeing primates at close quarters. Overnight Kibale Forest Bandas / Primate Lodge / Ndali Lodge
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Morning visit to Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary to search for smaller mammals and primates. Look out for the rare red colobus monkey and the sitatunga. Overnight Simba Safari Camp / Jacana Safari Lodge / Mweya Safari Lodge
Two game drives today. Queen Elizabeth National Park’s diverse eco-system of grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters is home to an incredible abundance of wildlife. Overnight Simba Safari Camp / Jacana Safari Lodge / Mweya Safari Lodge
Day 7: Lake Mburo National Park
Early morning departure to Kyambura Gorge, visitors can climb through tropical forest and catch a glimpse of a variety of primates. Overnight Rwonyo Rest Camp / Lake Mburo Tented Camp / Mihingo Safari Lodge
Day 8: Kampala
After breakfast, proceed for a game drive or a safari walk under the escort of an armed ranger. Return for lunch which should be taken leisurely enjoying the view of the lakes in this park; drive back to photographs. You arrive Kampala in the early evening.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.