- Para toda a família
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui café da manhã
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Day 1: Once you arrive at the Tribhuvan International airport (1345 meters) you will be picked up by your representative and taken to your hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast you will do some sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley by visiting the Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath temples. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B)
Day 3: After breakfast you will be picked by your guide at 06:30 and then spend about 6 hours by driving by bus to Pokhara (820 meters), where you will stay over night. (B)
Day 4: After breakfast you will drive for one hour to Nayapul and trek for four hours to Tikhedhunga (1540 meters). The trail will at first descend sharply to a bridge, crossing the Burundi Khola. After crossing the river you will begin to ascend through bamboo forests to Tikhedunga. Overnight stay at a guest-house. (B, L, D)
Day 5: You will start your day trekking to Ghorepani (2860 meters), which will take about six hours. Ascending on stone steps you will head towards the village of Ulleri. From there you will be able to see some interesting views of terraced fields sloping down to a river’s edge. Onwards the trail will see you pass through beautiful rhododendron forests. Overnight stay at a guest-house. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Early in the morning you will hike to Poonhill (3210 meters), which will offer you unforgettable views of the whole Annapurna range.Then you will spend around 8 hours trekking to Ghandruk (1940 meters). Overnight stay at a guest-house. (B, L, D)
Day 7: In the morning you will spend around 6 hours trekking to Nayapul, and then drive back to Pokhara. Overnight you will stay at a hotel. (B, L)
Day 8: After breakfast you will spend around 6 hours driving to Chitwan National Park. Once there you will be able to observe the Tharu culture, by walking through Tharu Village, before enjoy the stunning sunset over the Chitwan National Park from the bank of Rapti river. Overnight you will stay at the resort. (B, L, D)
Day 9: You will spend this day by participating in various activities in the Chitwan National Park, such as a canoe ride, jeep safari, bird-watching, Tharu cultural dance show. Overnight stay at the resort. (B, L,D)
Day 10: You will drive back to Kathmandu and stay over night at the hotel. (B,D)
Day 11: After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport. (B)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Poon Hill View Point
- Airport/Hotel/pick up and drop-off
- 10 nights accommodation
- Local guide
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits fee and TIMS card for trekking
- Jungle safari activities in Chitwan National park
- All our government taxes, vat and service charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fee in all monuments during tour
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Unexpected situations like political environment, weather condition, natural disasters which are out of our control can affect your trip. This may change or alter your itineraries. In such cases, your guides or leaders will try to arrange the best alternative itineraries. They will try their best to minimize the effect but not be responsible for any delay, changes or inconvenient caused by it .
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infant
- Vegetarian food option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or back pain
- A moderate amount of walking is involved except some places.
- We recommend to have travel insurance in the case of emergency.
- Each porter carries maximum 20 KG on his back and one porter is provided for each two travelers so manage your bag to not exceed 10 KG, per person.
- Copy of your passport is required at time of booking for all essential government permit.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.