Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Once you arrive, you will be picked-up by the representative and transferred to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu-Pokhara (6hrs)
You will drive to Pokhara by bus and once you reach it, you will be able to explore it. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: Pokhara-Tirkhe Dhunga (5/6 hrs)
You will drive to Nayapul, passing through Lumle village and then trek to Tirkhe Dhunga via Birethanti. Overnight stay at lodge.
Day 04: Tirkhe Dhunga-Ghorepani (5 hrs)
You will traverse a stream before climbing a stone-staircase to the far-stretching village at Ulleri to finally arrive to Ghorepani via Nangethanti. Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Ghorepani-Tadapani
Early morning ascent to Poon Hill will offer you glimpse of sun sun-rising behind Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manalsu. Back to lodge for breakfast, before beginning your return/descent to Ghorepani, and stay at Tadapani.
Day 06: Tadapani-Chhomrung
This trail offers good views of the upper Modi valley. You will ascent high above the west-bank of the Modi Khola. The village of Chhomrong lies at the very base of Himal Chuli. Overnight stay will be at lodge on full-board basis.
Day 07: Chhomrong-Himalayan Hotel
Crossing Chomrong Khola, you will continue trekking along steep stone steps.During your five-hour trek, you will cross Modi Khola, pass through Khuldigar, Bamboo and Dovan, before finally reaching the lodge where you stay overnight.
Day 08: Himalayan Hotel-Annapurna Base Camp
The trek remains on the west-bank of Modi, following through a more open valley and eventually emerges into the Sanctuary. Overnight you will stay at lodge.
Day 09: Annapurna Base Camp-Hinku Cave
The trail passes through Machhapuchare base camp and all the way down-hill to Hinku cave.This area is called Annapurna Sanctuary. Overnight you will stay at lodge.
Day 10: Hinku cave-Chomrong
The trail up the Modi Khola passes through dense forests of rhododendron and bamboo across Annapurna mountain range. After trekking for 5 hours, you will reach Chomrong. Overnight stay at lodge.
Day 11: Chomrong-Ghandrunk
The trail goes through flatland, forests and terraced fields, even a suspension bridge over Khumnu Khola. Once you cross the bridge, you will enter Ghandruk village, after walking for 3/4 hrs. Ghandruk offers excellent views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna,Annapurna III and Machhapuchhare. Overnight stay will be at lodge.
Day 12: Ghandrungk-Birethanti / Pokhara
The trail will be descending through villages and intricate meadows before arriving at the Syauli Bazaar and then to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 13: Pokhara-Kathmandu
You will drive to Kathmandu by tourist-bus, where you will have evening at your leisure and stay in hotel.
Day 14: Departure
Transfer to airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Annapurna Mountain Range
- TIMS card
- Annapurna Conservation Trek permit fee.
- All ground transfers as per our itinerary (Airport Pickup and Drop) .
- 2 nights accommodation In Kathmandu and 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara (3 Star Standard on Bed and Breakfast basis)
- Lodge-to-Lodge Trek: Accommodation and foods as best available on lodges on the way.
- Daily wages and insurance of our Staffs Guide.
- Sleeping bags
- A Porter (Can carry only 25 Kg. max.)
- International Airfares and airport departure taxes as applicable.
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Wi-Fi fee and Hot Shower
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, travel insurance
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is travelling
- All others except committed to provide in cost included section above.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2-pax per booking is required.
- On this trekking trip, you will be walking at demanding altitudes of approximately 4,130m (13,545ft) above sea level, with the possibility of extreme variations in weather; it is common for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of your age, gender and fitness. It is highly recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure.
- All tour leaders have basic first aid training and are aware of the closest medical facilities.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Visas are obtainable from embassies abroad or on arrival at Kathmandu's Tribesman International Airport. If you are planning on getting a multi-entry visa from the airport, please be prepared for long lines; you will also need to provide 2 passport photos and the following fees in USD: $25 for 15-day visa, $40 for 30-day visa, $100 for 90-day visa.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day.
- Minimum age is 12 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended that you keep the weight under 10 kg.
- Extra Luggage: You may leave any extra luggage (at own responsibility) at the Day 1 meeting point is the customer’s hotel and pick it up upon your return.
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Documents we need for Permit:
- Passport photo copy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months
- 2 passport size photo
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.