- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Experiência Única
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Viagem de vários dias
The major attractions of the hike include the exploration of villages, visiting local schools, meeting with locals and witnessing panoramic scenes of the elevated Himalayas like Mt. Machhapuchare (Fishtail), Himchuli and Annapurna South. In addition, you will experience the picturesque drive along the Trishuli and Marsyangdi rivers, enjoy the lush views of country side, see Fewa Lake, gaze over the magnificent Annapurna mountain range, witness a spectacular sunrise and sunset, live in the style of the Nepalese countryside and experience the local culture of the Gurung tribe.
Day 1: (L + D)
At 10am, your expert trekking guide will come pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Kathmandu Domestic Terminal for the half hour flight to Pokhara, known as the city of lakes.
At 10:30 am, after half an hour flight to beautiful city Pokhara, your expert trekking guide then assists you at the airport at Pokhara, and you get in a vehicle for the drive to Phedi. On the way you will have lunch.
Then you will hike for 2 hours to the beautiful village known as Dhampus. Dhampus is a popular destination for those seeking nature as well as an interesting cultural prospective. The dinner will be in the lodge and stay overnight here at a local lodge.
Day 2: (B + L + D)
After breakfast, you will have a short hike to another beautiful place called Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous for its breath taking view of sunrise and Annapurna range and Fishtail (Virgin Mountain). From here, you can see a panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks, from Dhaulagiri (8167m) in the west to the perfect pyramid that is Machhapuchhare (6997m) and the rounded peak of Annapurna II (7937m) in the east. Most people come here at dawn or dusk, when the sun picks out the peaks in brilliant colours. The lunch will be on the way. Enjoy the beautiful scenary and the sunset in the Sarangkot.
The dinner will be in the hotel.You will stay here overnight at a hotel.
Day 3: (B)
Have an early morning wake up call for a view of sunrise over the snow capped mountains. After that, have breakfast and then drive back to Pokhara Domestic Airport for your half hour flight back to Kathmandu. From Kathmandu Domestic Terminal, you will be picked up and driven back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Views from Sarankot
- Expert trekking guide
- Round trip airfare between Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals as per the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation
- Permits and entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Domestic airport charges
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 peoples per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.