Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
You will be picked up from your hotel (tour operator will come to pick you up with your name on a placard) and transferred to the tourist bus park at 6am via private vehicle. Then you will take a 5-hour scenic drive to Chitwan, Sauraha, along the banks of the Trishuli and Narayani rivers. Upon arrival you will be greeted at the Chitwan Bus Park and escorted to your lodge to check-in and have a short briefing about the lodge, the facilities and programs of the day.
At 1pm you will enjoy a buffet lunch and free time. Then at 3pm you will have a village tour in the Tharu community where you will learn about their lifestyle and culture. Then, visit the National Park Visitor's Center where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and its wildlife.
At 7pm you will have the choice of a Tharu cultural dance presentation by the local villagers (which you can also participate in) or a slide show presentation about Chitwan. The day will conclude with a buffet dinner at 8pm. Includes an overnight stay at a local hotel.
Day 2 (B,L,D)
There will be a wake up call followed by morning tea at 6am, then a buffet breakfast will be served at 6:30 am. At 7 am you will proceed to go bird watching and canoe riding along the Rapti river. Here you will observe two rare species of crocodiles - the Marsh Mugger and Gharial. On the way back, you will walk through jungle where you can witness species of flora and fauna.
Buffet lunch will be served at 1pm. At 3pm, continue on a jeep safari which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceroses, wild boars, monkeys, leopards, sloths and even Bengal tigers (if you are lucky). You will also catch sights of many other smaller mammals that have made the Chitwan National Park their natural habitat.
You will visit the Tharu Cultural Museum. The day will be over with buffet dinner served at 8 pm. Includes an overnight stay at a local hotel.
Day 3 (B)
At 6 am you will get a wake-up call followed by morning tea and buffet breakfast at 6:30 am. At 7 am you will be transferred to the bus park to drive back to Kathmandu. Reach Kathmandu and transfer back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Canoe ride in Chitwan
- Jungle safari guide during the trip
- Two-night accommodation at Hotel Landmark Forest Park or Similar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (both way in Kathmandu and Chitwan)
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Activities as per the itinerary including the slide show, jeep safari, jungle walk, canoe ride, the visit to the Tharu Cultural Museum, bird watching, the village tour and the Tharu Cultural Program with guide.
- 2 way Tourist Bus ticket for Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Taxes, tourist service charge, staff insurance, national park fees and conservation area fees
- Lunch will not be provided on the third day when back in Kathmandu
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses such as laundry
- Any optional excursions not included in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 13 years
- There is no restriction on weight of luggage; But the customer should pay self if the weight exceeds as mentioned in the tickets.
- In the Terai, summer temperatures exceed 37° C and higher in some areas, winter temperatures range from 7°C to 23°C
- It is recommended to make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency or if your documents are lost or stolen and to leave one copy with a friend or relative at home. Carry the other copy with you stored separately from the originals. Documents to make copies of include:
- Passport ID page
- Foreign visa (if applicable)
- Your itinerary
- Your hotel confirmation
- Your airline ticket
- Your drivers license
- Any credit cards brought on the trip
- Traveler's check serial numbers
- It is always a great idea to let at least one person know exactly where you will be staying and how to contact you in an emergency
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.