- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
After breakfast you will fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then drive to Nayapul and commence trek to Ghandruk/1950 m. (five/six hours of walking) through valley. You will get a view of the Gurung communities, slate-roofed houses,and Annapurna South, Himchuli, Fishtail mountain and Ganga Purna Himal. Overnight you will stay at a lodge in Ghandruk.
Day 02: Ghandruk - trek to Ghorepani (B, L)
Breakfast at lodge, then trek to Ghorepani/2850 m. (06-07 hours walking), through a wonderful Rhododendron, oak, magnolia and orchid forest. The trail descends for about 30 minutes and then ascends steeply for about an hour. You will then reach Deurali, where you will have lunch with breathtaking views of the mountains. From Deurali the trail descends to Ghorepani where you stay over night.
Day 03: Ghorepani - trek to Hile (B, L)
Early morning you will do a 45-minute hike to Poon Hill 3210 m. from where you will have excellent sun-rise views of Annapurna massif, including Dhaulagri 8167 m., Mt Lamjung, Tukuche Peak, Nilgri Himal, Thapa Peak, Tent Peak. Then you will trek back to Ghorepani where you will have breakfast. Then you will commence trek through rhododendron forest to Hile - small village situated at 1495 m. First you will descend to Banthati, and you will have lunch at Uleri. After lunch, you will descend steeply to Trikhedunga and then gradually walk to Hile. Overnight you will stay at lodge in Hile.
Day 04: Hile - trek to Naypul - Pokhara (B)
You will have breakfast at Hile, then trek to Nayapul and finally drive to Pokhara, via Naudada and check into hotel. The rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Day 05: Pokhara - Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast you will drive to Kathmandu, where you will stay over night.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Annapurna- Village people working in farm
- 4-night accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Kathmandu hotel
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.