Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui café da manhã
Upon arrival at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport, we will greet you and assist you with transportation to the hotel. We will meet either later on that day or the next day to take you to our head office, where we will brief you on your upcoming trek with us.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trek preparation
After breakfast, you will begin a city tour of Kathmandu where you will see the main attractions of the valley. On this tour you will visit the BoudhnathStupa, Pashupatinath temple, Swyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square (the old palace). After finishing the city tour, we will meet again to check your clothing and trekking equipment (sleeping bag, jacket and trekking boots). This evening will be spent in Kathmandu. Entrance fee is extra .
Day 3: Drive to Sundarijal by private car which takes about 45minutes.
When we reach sundarijal then, we climb up until reaching Mulkharka through the beautiful sub tropical forests and Tamang settlement from where very good view of Kathmandu valley. It takes about 3 hours to reach. We will have lunch there. After lunch, we keep hiking through forests until reaching BorlangBhanjyang which takes about 2 hours. This is a small pass which is in the elevation of 2420m. Then we climb down to Chisopani (2215m) which takes about 1 and half hour to reach. Chisopani is one of the most vantage points to view spectacular Himalayan Range such as LangtangHimal, JugalHimal, Ganesh Himal and GhaurisankarHimal. This is also famous for unobstructed Sunrise and Sunset views over the high Himalayas. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Nagarkot
In the morning after breakfast, we will keep walking in the level trail and through the deep forests until reaching Jhule which takes about 4 and half hour. We will have lunch there. After lunch, we walk to Nagarkot overnight at Nagarkot
Day 5: Trek Back to Kathmandu via changunarayan and Bhakthapur
After breakfast we drive to Bhatapur Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1400m above sea level. It is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Entrance fee is extra.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Local villager at Nagarkot
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary
- All government and local taxes
- All required monument entrance fees
- Drink and alcohol
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will receive within 48 hours of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Accommodation - twin-share: double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis; or single room: for individuals traveling by themselves
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality and current country of residence for all travelers
- Date of birth for all travelers
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date for all travelers
- E-mail address for all travelers
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements for all travelers
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number for all travelers
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.