Idiomas da excursão
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Upon your arrival to Kathmandu you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. We will brief you on the trip details and the rest of the day will be at your leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel Marshyangdi.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Sightseeing (B)
After breakfast your tour guide will take you on a tour of Kathmandu city including the UNESCO-listed spots such as Boudhanath, Pashupatiath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight stay at Hotel Marshyangdi.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (200km/6hrs) (B,L)
After breakfast you will be taken to the picturesque village of Pokhara and have lunch en-route. Once in Pokhara you will enjoy some boating in Phewa Lake and in the evening explore the village. Overnight stay at Mount Kailash Resort.
Day 04: Sarangkot and Pokhara Sightseeing (B)
You will take an early-morning drive to Sarangkot to enjoy the sunrise over the Annapurna range. After breakfast, you will proceed to the Pokhara city-tour where you will see sights like the Bindabashini temple, Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave and Seti George. For the rest of the day you will enjoy some leisure time and stay overnight at Mount Kailash Resort.
We will drive back to Kathmandu by tourist coach. Lunch will be on the way. We then drive to Nagarkot by private car/van for an excellent view of the snow-capped Himalayan Ranges, renowned for their spectacular sunrises. Stay overnight in Nagarkot at Serene Resort
Day 06: Nagarkot to Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast you will drive back to Kathmandu and visit Bhadgaon en-route. Bhadgaon, also known as Bhaktpur (meaning "the city of devotees"), is the home of medieval art and architecture. From there you will drive back to Kathmandu, where you will have the afternoon free to rest or do some last-moment shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel Marshyangdi.
Day 07: Departure (B)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Annapurna Mountain at Pokhara
- 6 nights accommodation
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entry fees, permits
- English-speaking tour guide
- All local transportation by private vehicle as per itinerary
- All pick up drop services
- Optional excursions (other than those at itinerary)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum 2 pax per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day.
- Accommodation: Twin-Share, Double-share
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 10 kg.
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
• Full name, nationality and current country of residence
• Date of birth
• Passport number, issue date and expiry date
• E-mail address
• Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.