The Poon Hill Ghorepani trek starts from Nayapool crossing the suspension bridge over Modhi River.After an hour drive from Pokhara, ascend through ethnic villages and farmed terraces enjoying the views of Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail). Walking mostly through woods before reaching Ghorepani Village Base Camp in Poon hill. Make an early climb for one hour to Poon hill for the spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Nilgiri, Fishtail and other renowned mountains of the west region.
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Para toda a família
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
You will be picked up at Tribhuwan International Airport and transferred to a hotel. For the rest of the day you will be free to do leisure activities. Overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara (30 minute flight)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu Domestic Airport where you will catch a morning flight to Pokhara. From there you will drive to Naya pool and then trek for 3 hours to Tekhedunga where you will stay the night at a lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 3: Tekhedunga to Ghorepani (6 hour trek)
After breakfast you will trek 6 hours up to Ghorepani to see the glorious view of the mountains and the rhododendron forest. You will spend the night here at a lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 4: Ghorepani to Tadapani (5 hour trek)
After your early morning wake-up call, hike 45 minutes to Poon Hill View Point to enjoy the scenic beauty of the mountains and sunrise. After that, you will hike back to Ghorepani where you will have breakfast. After breakfast, trek to Tadapani and where you will stay the night at a lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 5: Tadapani to Ghandruk (4 hour trek)
After breakfast trek to Ghandruk, a popular destination for tourists from past decades with the view of Annapurna South, and Mt Fishtail. You will spend the night here at a lodge. (B/L/D)
Day 6: Ghandruk to Pokhara via Nayapool
After breakfast, trek to Nayapool following the bank of the Modi River, and then drive back to Pokhara by a local vehicle. From there, you will be transferred to a hotel and the rest of the time can be spent on leisure activities. Then you will spend the night at a hotel in Pokhara. (B & L)
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu (30 minute flight)
After breakfast, transfer to Pokhara domestic airport and fly back to Kathmandu. From there, transfer to a hotel and in the evening you will have a farewell dinner at a typical Nepali Restaurant which will be accompanied by a cultural show. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu. (B & D)
Day 8: Final Departure
An airport representative of the tour operator will assist you at your hotel and then you will be transferred to Tribhuwan International Airport for your final departure. (B)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Válida a partir do momento da primeira utilização pelos dias consecutivos selecionados.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
8-Day Annapurna Panorama Trek from Kathmandu
- 7-nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Meals as per itinerary
- Morning tea
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip flights
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 peoples per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.