Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Preço competitivo
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu/Free Day
Arrive Kathmandu and meet at the airport then transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore around the city or rest at the hotel. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Sightseeing & fly to Pokhara
After breakfast, you will meet your guide and visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square which is an important historical location of the valley with palaces, temples dating back to 18th century. Then to Buddhist pilgrimage Stupa- Swoyambhunath or popularly known as 'Monkey temple' due to large number of monkeys residing in it’s forested area. Grand panoramic view of the entire Kathmandu Valley and the surrounding mountains can be seen from here. Then continue your tour to the sacred Hindu temple of Lord Shiva –Pashupatinath Temple situated on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. The holy River is also the cremation ground for Hindus. Then visit Boudhanath Stupa closer to Pashupatinath which will take about 15 minutes drive. Boudhanath is the largest and holiest Buddhist Stupas in the world. Later on, you will fly to Pokhara (25 minutes approx.) Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 03: In Pokhara -Sightseeing
Early morning, you will set off to Sarangkot to catch the spectacular sunrise view over peaks like Annapurna Range and others. Return to back hotel and have a breakfast. Later on the day, go for Pokhara sightseeing and visit Bindabasini Temple, Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, World peace Stupa. In the evening you can stroll around the lakeside and boating in the Fewa Lake is a great fun. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will drive back to Kathmandu overland a scenic route passing along villages, rivers etc which takes for about 7 hours. The evening in Kathmandu is all set for a farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant. Afterwards, return back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 05: Trip concludes
Final Departure from Kathmandu and you shall be transferred from your hotel to the international airport for fly back home or to your onward destination.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Pokhara, a city of lakes and mountains.
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- 4 nights accommodation in 3 star hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation by private vehicle/flight as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural show
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Service charges
- Any meals other than breakfast
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the tour (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Nepal Visa
- International airfare
- Tips or Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Dec.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Jan to Feb) as well.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.