- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
- All ground transfers as per our itinerary (Airport pick-up and drop off) .
- 2-night accommodation in a hotel (3-star standard) in Kathmandu (Bed&Breakfast basis including all govt. taxes and VAT).
- Lodge-to-Lodge Trek: accommodation and foods as best available on lodges on the way.
- All entrance fees wherever applicable, National Park Entrance Fees/Permit/TIMS.
- Airfare: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (travelers and guide)
- Daily wages and insurance of the staff and guide.
- A porter (can carry up to 25 KG)
- International airfares and airport departure taxes not included in the Inclusions
- Optional excursions
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum 2 pax per booking is required.
- On this trekking trip, you will be walking at demanding altitudes of approximately 5,554m (18,192ft) above sea level, with the possibility of extreme variations in weather; it is common for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of your age, gender and fitness. It is highly recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure.
- All tour leaders have basic first aid training and are aware of the closest medical facilities
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Visas are obtainable from embassies abroad or on arrival at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport. If you are planning on getting a multi-entry visa from the airport, please be prepared for long lines; you will also need to provide 2 passport photos and the following fees in USD: $25 for 15-day visa, $40 for 30-day visa, $100 for 90-day visa.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day.
- Minimum age is 12 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended that you keep the weight under 10 kg.
- Extra Luggage: You may leave any extra luggage (at own responsibility) at the Day 1 meeting point is the customer’s hotel and pick it up upon your return.
- The following information is required from travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality, and current country of residence
- Date of birth
- Passport number, issue date, and expiry date
- E-mail address
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
- Documents needed for Permit:
- Passport photo copy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months
- 2 passport size photos
- Home address
Day 2: Flight to Lukla, trek to Phakding (3 hrs)You will fly to Lukla, from where you will trek to Phakding (for approximately 3 hours). Over night you will stay at a guest house.
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (5.30 hrs)You will trek to Namche Bazaar, the "Gateway to Everest" for a little more than 5 hours. Over night you will stay at a guest-house.
Day 4: Trek to Phorste Thanga (5 hrs) (B)After breakfast you will trek to Phorste Thanga (approximately 5 hours). The trail will climb steeply out of valley, through rhododendron forest, juniper and large conifers and through Yak Kharkas and summer settlements. You will be able to enjoy the views of Khumbi La and Tawache. Overnight you will stay at a guest-house.
Day 5: Trek to Machherma (5 hrs) (B)
After breakfast, you will climb up the ridge, then to Kengtega and up towards Cho Oyu, before descending to a river and then again climb steeply to the terminal moraine of the Ngozumpz glacier. You should reach Machherma by early noon. Overnight stay will be at a guest house.
Day 6: Trek to Gokyo (5.30 hrs) (B)
After breakfast you will trek towards Gokyo, which will be your base-camp for 3 nights and a starting point for a few trips to the surrounding areas. You will stay over night at a guest-house.
Day 7: Trek to Gokyo Ri (5 hrs)
After breakfast you will get ready for a steep climb up to the top of Gokyo Ri (5483 meters). Once there, you will enjoy great views of the Gokyo valley, the massive Ngozumpa Glacier and an incredible panoramic view of the whole Khumbu Himalayas (Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse Makalu, Cho-Oyu and Gychung Kang). You will then go back to the base-camp. Overnight at guest-house.
Day 8: Trek to Dole (6 hrs)
After breakfast you will descend to Dole. Over night stay will be at a guest-house.
Day 9: Trek to Namche Bazaar via Khumjung village (5 hrs)
After breakfast you will descend to Namche Bazaar via typical Sherpa village of Khumjung. Leaving the mountains behind, you will descend back to the town of Namche Bazaar (3441meters). Overnight stay will be at a guest-house.
Day 10: Trek to Lukla (6 hrs)
After breakfast you will return to Lukla and enjoy some time to reflect on your trekking tour. Overnight you will stay at a guest house.
Day 11: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
After breakfast you will catch a half-an-hour flight to Kathmandu, getting an aerial view on the mountains you have visited. Over night stay will be at a hotel.
Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu
You will be transferred to the Kathmandu airport.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.