- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Once you arrive to Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be greeted and assisted to the three-star hotel (or higher on request; prices may vary). You will then go to the head office of the tour operator to be briefed on your upcoming trip and introduced you to your tour guide. If your flight arrives on time, you will head to one of the most popular local restaurants with delicious Nepalese food, cultural music and ethnic dancing. This will give you a glimpse into the different ethnic groups of the country.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley
After breakfast, you will begin a city-tour of Kathmandu where you will see the main attractions of the valley. On this tour you will visit the Boudhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, and Kathmandu Durbar Square (the old palace). After finishing the city tour, you will meet again to check your clothing and trekking equipment (sleeping bag, down jacket and trekking boots).
Day 3: Sundarijal - Chisopani
In the morning, a short drive towards northeast of the city and your hiking route begins from Sundarijal. The stone trail leads you to entrance gate of Shivapuri National Park, after registration formalities you will continue walking towards the dam of Sundarijal which is the main water supply for Kathmandu valley. The trail leads to Mulkharka through stone steps where you will enjoy the beautiful mud houses and farm terraces with the Kathmandu valley view. After that the trail leads you to the top of the ridge at Deurali through the forest of Rododhendern. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the ridge. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 4: Nagarkot
After you have had a breakfast at the lodge and enjoyed the morning sun, your day starts walking through an unpaved road towards Jhule village. On the way you will have great views of Himalaya. It is an easy day and interesting landscape with different cultural village and beautiful farm terrace. At the end a short climb to Nagarkot which is situated on the top of the hill, you will get a great view of Himalayan range with 360 degree-angle. Spend your evening to stroll around the town and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Changu Narayan Bhaktapur - Kathmandu
You will be woken up early in the morning to enjoy amazing views of snow-peaked mountain from east to west. You can enjoy the views. After breakfast your trail leads you downhill through the ridge towards Changu Narayan. You will be passing through interesting villages, and you can explore the life and culture up-close. Finally you will reach Changu Narayan temple which is the oldest temple of Kathmandu valley, built in 5th century. After that you will return to Kathmandu for the evening.
Day 6: After breakfast, you will be brought to the airport for your flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- One day guided city tour of Kathmandu valley with private car
- 3 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Accommodation during trek (lodge/tea house)
- All meals during trek (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Trek leader (Government licensed and first aid trained with his entire expenses, equipment and insurance)
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the most popular and typical Nepalese restaurants with traditional dance and music
- Porter and his entire expenses
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Medicine kit box for a group
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Your meals in Kathmandu except breakfast
- All required monument entrance fees
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Travel insurance (Which must includes trip cancellation, evacuation)
- Personal nature expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Accommodation - twin-share: double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis; or single room: for individuals traveling by themselves
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements for all travelers
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number for all travelers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.