Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Early in the morning, drive from Kathmandu for about 1.5 hours to the place called Dhapasi. From Dhapasi, your hiking trail heads northeast and the trail becomes narrow as you move further. You cross over a suspension bridge and pass through many small villages with huge rice fields, which gives you a chance to see how the Nepalese People plant and harvest their crops (during the appropriate season). The trail goes steeply uphill for about an hour until reaching Namo Buddha, which offers wonderful views of the downhill terrain and the skyline. After making some detours and taking some pictures in and around the area, you will drive to Kathmandu via Dhulikhel which takes about one and a half hours.
7:30am: Your expert tour guide with a luxurious vehicle assists you at your hotel and takes you on the 1.5 hour drive to Dhapasi.
9am: Embark on a 1.5-hour hike to the ancient holy site Namo Buddha.
10:30am: Sightseeing of the holy place and its surroundings.
12:30pm: Lunch at a local restaurant and sightseeing of the surroundings Newari villages.
2pm: About an hour hike back to Dhulikhel with a spectacular view of high snow-capped mountains on the way.
3pm: The vehicle will assists you at Dulikhel, and you are driven back to Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel.
The story surrounding this area goes that a little prince saw a weak and hungry tigress laying on the ground with small cubs on his hunting tour in the area. The prince saw that the tigress and her cubs were hungry but had nothing to offer immediately. Eventually he fed his own flesh and blood to this striving tiger family. That young prince was off course little Buddha. Commemorating that great story, there is a famous shrine and stone slab featuring the history on the top of hill with great panorama of Himalaya and downhill villages.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Namo Buddha Area
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxurious vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel Visa
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Hiking level: easy to moderate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The highest point of the hike is1750m (summit)
- Please bring drinking water, a camera, a sunhat, sunscreen and a pair of binoculars if you have it
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.