Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, your driver transfers you to your hotel where you can rest up for the tour.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley (B)
After breakfast, then head out with your guide for a full day of sightseeing in Kathmandu. Stop at Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and the Shah Kings of Nepal, Kumari Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, and Boudhanath, the historical trade route between Nepal and Tibet. Stay overnight at a local hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Lumbini (B, L, D)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to fly to Bhairahawa. When you arrive, your driver transfers you to your hotel. Have the rest of your day free.
Day 4: Lumbini (B, L, D)
Visit an important archaeological site — Tilaurakot, the ancient palace of the Buddha’s father where Buddha spent his childhood. Next, visit the Kapilvastu Museum to view the collection of pottery, jewelery, and artifacts, stop at shrines, monasteries, and a stupa located near the sacred garden. Stay overnight at a hotel in Lumbini.
Day 5: Lumbini – Kathmandu (B)
Have breakfast then fly back to Kathmandu and spend the rest of the day as you wish.
Day 6: Departure from Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure from Kathmandu.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Ashoka Pillar at Lumbini, Nepal
- All ground transfers as per our itinerary, using luxury private vehicle
- Kathmandu accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis
- Lumbini accommodation on full-board basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Kathmandu - Lumbini - Kathmandu airfares
- All entrance fees wherever applicable
- Expert tour guide
- International airfares and airport departure taxes as applicable
- Lunch and dinner other than in Lumbini
- Personal expenses like laundry and all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions (not mentioned in itinerary)
- Travel visas and travel insurance
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Accommodation - Twin-Share: Double rooms with two twin beds
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 10 kg
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
• Full name, nationality and current country of residence
• Date of birth
• Passport number, issue date and expiry date
• E-mail address
• Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
• Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.