Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Desfrute de uma noite romântica com jantar incluso
- Preço competitivo
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
On the first day you will arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, the representative will pick you up and transfer to your hotel for overnight stay
Next day, after breakfast the driver will pick you up from hotel and transfer to Kantipath bus station for a trip to Sauraha (4.5 hrs). Once you reach Tharu Community Home-stay you will get a welcome drink along with a short briefing about your stay. Then you will have lunch. And after lunch you will visit Tharu village by oxcart. Since ancient period, tharus are using ox-cart as the means of transportation. Such carts are used to easy peoples and goods. In some villages and rural areas use can still find such traditional ox-carts.In the evening you will have dinner and overnight stay at Tharu Home-stay.
On the third day, after morning breakfast you will proceed to Jeep safari deep inside the National Park where you can see different animals and birds or elephant safari to watch the wildlife in its own habitat (choose between Jeep Safari or Elephant Safari) with park permit. Then you will have lunch. And after the lunch it's time for canoe ride by sitting on the dugout canoe on the Rapti river. Canoe is made up of single trunk of Chhamp tree. During the 35-45 minutes of canoe ride you can get a chance to see two different types of crocodiles (Gharial & Marsh Mugger) lying on the bank of river or in the water. Then, short nature walk and collect the wild vegetables and visit to elephant breeding center. Elephant Breeding Center is a place where you will have the opportunity to see how animals mate, how newly born abies are reared, trained and tamed. Then you will join Tharu family for cooking and dinner, followed by cultural program. It is a cultural program in which Tharu males use 'Dholak'(drum), Latthi (stick), Thekara (stick dance), etc to sing and dance. Specially this dance is performed during a festival called 'faguwa' (Festival of Colors). Similarly, females performs 'Jhamata' dance along with beautiful Songs in their language. This Jhamata dance is organized in a festival named 'Jitiya'.Overnight at Tharu Home-stay.
On fourth day after breakfast, you will head back to Kathmandu (sharp 7 am) with a lunch stop on the way. Upon arrival to Kathmandu you will check-in to your hotel for overnight stay.
Next (fifth) day, after breakfast you will be transferred to international airport for your flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Welcoming guests at Tharu Home Stay
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Marshyangdi on BB basis (Breakfast only).
- 2 nights accommodation at Tharu Community Homestay on full board basis (Lunch+Dinner on the 1st day, Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner on the 2nd day and Breakfast only on the 3rd day)
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- All activities as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No luggage restrictions but have to pay excess luggage charges by self where applicable.
- No age restrictions.
- Chitwan has a tropical monsoon climate with high humidity all through the year where monsoon starts in mid June and eases off in late September. After mid-October the monsoon clouds have retreated, humidity drops off, and the top daily temperature gradually subsides from ±36 °to ±18 °C. Nights cool down to 5 °C until late December, when it usually rains softly for a few days. Then temperatures start rising gradually. So, carry the suitable clothes.
- Bring whatever you think is necessary
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.