Start your Oahu Day Trip from Kauai with a visit to the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor. See the battleship USS Missouri where the armistice ending WWII was signed and tour the city of Honolulu. Visit the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl and enjoy spectacular views at Nuuanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout.
This historic Oahu Day Trip from Kauai will take you on a patriotic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice on the USS Missouri. You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. Explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic journey will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Before you return to Kauai you will experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor
- Guided tour through USS Missouri
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing (drive through)
- Kawaihao Church, State Library, City Hall, Mission Houses (drive through)
- Iolani Palace and Kamehameha Statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (drive through if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Meet the Airport Rep at Lihue Airport
Tour returns to original point of departure between approx. 6:30pm - 7:40pm
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from Kauai
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Ground transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Hawaii State Taxes
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Round trip airport transfers from Kauai Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- May operate on a turbo-prop aircraft
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
Please Note: The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D.
Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.