The Okanagan Valley’s combination of lakes, mountains and altitude have made it a wine-producing region distinct from any other. Since the wine industry blossomed here in the 1980s, the region has produced numerous award-winning wines. With insider stories from your expert local guide and stops at several wineries, you'll discover your favorites among the area’s many fine wines.
You’ll visit four of the following wineries (exact itinerary to be determined): Cedar Creek, Summerhill, Tantalus, Camelot, House of Rose, The View, Vibrant Vine, Calona/Peller/Sandhill, Spierhead, and Sperling. You'll also have time for lunch at one of the wineries (own expense). All tasting fees are included.
On board your luxurious van, you’ll be provided with drinking water and snacks to complement the wine tastings. You’ll hear lots of interesting stories and insider information from your fun and knowledgeable guide throughout the day, and you can ask to stop along the lake for photo ops.
At the end of your tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Kelowna.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
*10:30am from April – November
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lakeshore Wineries and Wine Tasting Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kelowna and West Kelowna Hotels (B&B's/residential pickups may incur an additional fee)
- Transport by Luxury High Top Mercedes Sprinter (or similar) with large viewing windows, comfy seats and air conditioning
- Professional and entertaining driver/guide
- Water on board
- 4-5 winery visits & 1 barrel room tour
- Venue fees
- Tasting fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide your hotel and contact information at time of booking. Note: exact hotel pick up time will be confirmed with supplier prior to tour date via email or text message
- There is no age restriction for tour guests, however, minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Underage, pregnant women or non-drinkers will be presented with tastings of our local non-alcoholic products
- Code of Conduct: All wine tour guests are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to those around them. Excessive intoxication or use of foul language is not acceptable. You are expected to exercise appropriate behavior. The supplier reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the tour who does not conduct themselves in a respectful manner, adhering to this code of conduct
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.