- Preço competitivo
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Confirmação instantânea
- Experiência Única
A short ride later, arrive at a popular winery in the Okanagan region. Enjoy the stunning views overlooking Skaha Lake while tasting their wines and exploring their natural rock cellar and barrel room. Depending on the time of year, it could be possible to experience a rare barrel tasting.
About an hour later, take a 20-minute ride to Upper Bench Winery and Creamery, where they hand-craft both wine and cheese on site. Enjoy a perfectly paired tasting of both their wine and cheese and learn about the processes involved in making these two products.
Then it’s off to Bad Tattoo Brewing, one of the newest and fastest-growing breweries in British Columbia. Have lunch, a brewery tour, and a tank tasting. Sample their many craft brews from traditional ale, pilsners, and lagers, to seasonal specialties such as Midnight Hopmare Black IPA and Waes Hael.
At 2pm, fortified with food and brew, journey to Maple Leaf Spirits on the famous Naramata Bench. Taste award-winning Artisan Spirits from 100 percent British Columbia fruit and grapes and take a tour of their small-batch, artisan craft distillery. Taste some of the finest European style fruit brandies, spirits, and liqueurs. Enjoy a delicious seasonal fruit and spirits dessert to top off the day. The tour of Maple Leaf Spirits can be offered in English, German, or French.
A 15-minute drive heads back to the hotel about 4pm.
It doesn’t have to end there, however. There's an encore, if desired. Add on a 3-course, wine-paired dinner at the Hooded Merganser Restaurant, located on Penticton’s beautiful waterfront, directly beside the Penticton Lakeside Resort (see second tour option). No transportation is provided.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Tour bus leaves the Penticton Lakeside Resort and Casino at 9:30am
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour + 3-Course Wine Dinner
Enjoy a 3-course gourmet wine paired dinner at The Hooded Merganser, a culinary and architectural masterpiece that straddles Okanagan Lake to offer panoramic views of the lake and mountains.
A partir de
USD 183,86Detalhes de preços
Wine, Brew and Spirits Tour
Okanagan Wine, Brew and Spirits Tour
A partir de
USD 106,93Detalhes de preços
Relaxing at Upper Bench Winery and Creamery
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting and snacks
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years old
- All participants must bring a government issued photo ID
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. May, June, and September can see some rain and daytime temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius (59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). In July and August it will be between 20 and 38 Celsius (68 and 100 Fahrenheit) with little rain. October is between 10 and 21 degrees Celsius (50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit) with some rain
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.