- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
The driving portion of your adventure starts as you are grouped with three fellow travelers for your tour of the mountainous terrain of Tongass National Forest. Follow the route through the lush rainforest and up mountain roads to admire the spectacular scenery. Through the two-way radios, your group leader and guide will offer interesting and informative commentary as you drive. Be fascinated by the area’s natural history as you pass through old-growth and new-growth forests and pull-over for some fantastic. Along the way, stop to change drivers so that anyone who wants to get behind the wheel will have the opportunity.
Your Jeep adventure ends at Lake Harriet Hunt, where you’ll leave the Jeep behind for a quieter form of transport – a 37-foot (11-meter), 20-person canoe! Experience this unique Alaskan ecosystem as you paddle the large, Native American-style canoe across the lake with your guide. When you reach the other side of the lake, your expert guide will lead you on a nature hike through an old-growth forest.
During your nature walk, take a break, relax and enjoy your Alaskan snack at a remote camp in Tongass National Forest! Refuel with smoked salmon, clam chowder, fresh bread rolls with local wild-berry jam, hot chocolate, coffee and more. The tour ends with a short narrated transfer back to the cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ketchikan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Off-Road Jeep and Canoe Safari
- 4-hour 4WD Jeep and canoe shore excursion
- Professional guide
- Individual driving time
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- All guests are required to sign an insurance/liability waiver in order to participate
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old and are required to show a current driver's license
- Moderate to good physical condition is necessary for participation
- Minimum age for the tour is 5 years
- Children must weigh at least 40 lbs (18 kg) in order to fit into the required life jacket
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.