As your experienced and well-trained guides fit you with state-of-the-art equipment, including a harness, helmet and gloves, listen to zipline instructions and safety tips. Then climb up to the first platform and start your adventure.
Zoom through the air across eight dual-cable ziplines, looking down on the dense canopy of spruce, hemlock and cedar trees that make up Tongass National Forest. Between the starting zipline of just 100 feet (30 meters) to the heart-pounding 850-foot (260-meter) ‘Ben’s Revenge’ line, you’ll fly over salmon-spawning streams and tidal estuaries, and have the chance to spot native wildlife like bald eagles and black bears.
In addition to the eight ziplines, the course includes three suspension bridges and a nature trail so you can maximize your opportunities to see wildlife and natural features like Eagle Creek Falls. Your guides are present on all the platforms to help you take off and land safely at each one.
The final zipline brings you out of the rainforest and over a grassy wetland, where you’ll land at a 55-foot (17-meter) viewing tower. Admire your lush surroundings, and then head down the stairs to base camp to remove your gear and receive a medal in recognition of your adventurous spirit. Enjoy a provided snack and hot beverage, and take a look at photos from the course in the General Store (photos are available for purchase).
Your tour ends with the drive back to Ketchikan.
Please note: Previous ziplining experience is not required, but be aware that this zipline course is designed for those who have done it in the past and/or are looking for a more challenging and exciting experience.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snack and beverage at the end of the course
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Weight limits: 90 to 250 lbs (40 to 113 kg); height requirement: 60 inches (153 cm)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Full use of limbs is required; guests with injuries or seizure disorders are not allowed
- Closed-toe shoes required; long pants and layered clothing recommended
- Video cameras and GoPro cameras are not allowed on the course
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.