Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
After going through Deviatsky post and getting all the documents fixed, the Chernobyl tour will start. The first place for you to see inside the mysterious Chernobyl Exclusion Zone will be the long abandoned village Zalecie. Ruined buildings of the village, soviet house of culture with soviet mottoes on the walls and old mysterious memorials immersed in emptiness and full silence will be your first impressions of the Exclusion Zone.
Our trip will not leave you apart from a famous and impressive in Cold War period Radar System, known as the “Russian woodpecker”. This is a real masterpiece of soviet military engineering - 120 meters tall and over 300 meters wide antenna, designed to monitor NATO military activities.
You will discover the concrete sarcophagus of the Chernobyl Power plant’s fourth reactor, built right after the disaster and learn some striking facts about the feat of the accident liquidators.
A ghost town of Pripyat that was built specifically for people working at the station will show you how formerly noisy town can be changed hugely under the influence of a terrible disaster. Abandoned homes, football fields, sport complexes and one of the biggest hotels in the Soviet Union, all contain the secrets that will never be revealed. You will see how the nature turns back her possession after people left the city and how deserted streets became just small paths in the middle of the forest.
After the tour program you will have a lunch at a special local café.
The level of radiation on your clothes will be carefully checked after leaving the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone and you will start your way back to Kiev, filled with unforgettable emotions.
After arrival to Kiev, the tour ends in the city center.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Visit mysterious Chernobyl
- Professional English-speaking guide along the route and in the Chernobyl Zone
- Transportation services along the route
- Formal permissions
- Dosimeter rent (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- IMPORTANT: a tour must be booked at least 10 days prior to the date of travel, this time is needed to obtain all the permissions to enter the Chernobyl Zone
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.