Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Inclui jantar
- Excursão com tudo incluso
(There can be some changes due to weather conditions!)
- Dytyatky checkpoint, an official entrance to the Exclusion zone;
- The village of Zalissya with abandoned houses and barns, a shop and the only self-settler Rozaliya Ivanivna;
- A bypass road to the NPP around the town of Chernobyl, built a month after the accident to facilitate the traffic of military vehicles;
- An almost fully buried village of Kopachi with a remaining kindergarten;
- A decontaminated Red Forest at place of the first and worst radioactive fall-out;
- The town of Pripyat populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation;- The hospital receiving the fire fighters and NPP workers, badly affected by the accident; - A river port and the most prestigious Pripyat café at the embankment;
- A town hall – the first headquarters for mitigation of the accident consequences;
- Polissya hotel, a correction point for helicopters dropping lead bags over the 4th reactor ruins;
- Energetic Palace of culture, the main recreational site for the Prypyat youth;
- Ferris wheel in the amusement park which was never open;
- A fire station, the crew were the second to extinguish fire at the NPP at night of the disaster on April 26, 1986;
- Chernobyl NPP:
- The Sarcophagus and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch") – an observation point at a 300 m distance;
- A fire station at the NPP, the crew arrived the first to extinguish fire at the NPP after explosion,
- A NPP cooling pond (feeding giant catfish – depending on the season);
- Cooling towers of the Chernobyl NPP 3rd generation;
- The secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1"). Giant radar antenna "DUGA-1", secret town of Chernobyl-2 which provided the efficiency of antennas and horizon tracking of the launching of ballistic missiles.
- The town of Chernobyl.
- Ecologically-clean dinner in a Chernobyl state canteen for the Exclusion zone workers (vegetarian meal available upon request).
Tour includes: all formal permissions, comfortable auto transportation Kiev-Zone-Kiev (air conditioning, viewing a selection of documentary films on the route), professional English-speaking guide (or guide plus interpreter), maximally permitted time of stay in the Zone (leaving Kiev at 8.00 a.m., arriving back at 7.30 - 8.30 p.m.), extended program of the visit, teaching skills of radiation survival, compulsory insurance, route map and personal certificate about visit to the Chernobyl zone.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Tour departs 8am
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Radiation warning sign near Prypiat town
- Professional guide
- Bus transportation
- Local taxes
- Compulsory insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ATTENTION! To make your trip successful, please,while filling booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into field "Special requirements", so our managers will be able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tours booked within 5 days of departure are unlikely to be confirmed
- In case of no-show, the trip payment is not refunded
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is long sleeves, fully covering boots
- The Rules of stay in the Zone prohibit:
- eating, drinking and smoking in open air;
- touching buildings, trees, plants;
- gathering and eating mushrooms, berries, fruit and nuts in forests and gardens of the abandoned settlements
- sitting on the ground
- putting photo and video cameras, bags, backpacks and other personal belongings on the ground.
- Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.