- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
After a ride of approximately 45 minutes you will arrive at the first destination. Enjoy great snorkeling in crystal clear water of Koh Chuak, a small karst islet with sea caves and small sandy beaches between Koh Mook and Koh Ngai.
Around an hour later visit Koh Mook, the largest island on this tour. It is best known for its Emerald Cave (also called Tham Morakot) and hidden lagoon in the center of the island. The entrance to the cave is located on the western side of the island and is only accessible during low tide. The cave itself winds for about 80 meters to its other exit, onto a white beach with an emerald pool surrounded by steep cliffs.
Continue to Koh Ngai to enjoy a delicious Thai picnic lunch on the beach, consisting of steam rice, fried mix vegetables, Massaman Curry with chicken and seasonal fruits. Koh Ngai is a charming island that features a dramatic interior and a spotless sandy beach along its eastern coast. Mountainous and covered by tropical forest, the island is surrounded by clear waters with magnificent corals, making it a perfect site for snorkeling.
Cruise further to the second snorkeling spot at Koh Maa where you can feed the fish with bread or bananas. Thousands of giant bats can also be seen here.
Depart from Koh Maa for the longtail boat trip back to Koh Lanta and arrive at the port in the old town at approx. 3:30pm. Then get transferred back to your hotel on Koh Lanta.
If you like exploring tropical islands, caves and snorkeling with amazing marine life then this is the trip for you!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Longtail boat tour to the 4 Islands near Lanta
- Hotel transfer from Koh Lanta
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai picnic lunch on the beach at Koh Ngai
- Dry bag, snorkel masks and fins
- Life jackets
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Kayak equipment (only if option selected)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Expect to get a bit wet on a longtail boat during the tour.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.