Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Conduzida por um guia local
Chinese Fishing Nets were introduced by traders from the court of Kublai Khan in the 14th century. Kochi fishermen still use the fishing nets to earn their livelihoods. Continue your stroll down to St. Francis Church, the oldest European church in India. The church was constructed in 1503 by Portuguese friars and is now the burial place of Vasco da Gama, a Portuguese explorer who led the first ships that sailed directly from Europe to India.
Next you will visit Santa Cruz Basilica, one the largest and most impressive churches in India. The church has two soaring spires and a bright, white-washed exterior. Inside, you will find walls decorated with frescoes, murals, and large paintings depicting scenes from the life of Jesus Christ. Visit the Mattancherry Palace, built by the Portuguese and presented to the Raja of Kochi in 1555. The palace is famous for its stunning murals portraying scenes from Hindu tales, such as the Ramayana and Mahabharata. Next door is the Paradesi Synagogue, the oldest active synagogue in South India. Admire the ornate brass pulpit, the Belgian glass chandelier, and hand-painted Chinese porcelain floor tiles.
Before the tour is concluded, you can wander around Jew Town and Jewish Synagogue, a central location for the spice trade and inhale the aroma of ginger, cardamom, turmeric, and cloves. If your schedule allows, you can also do some shopping for spices, handicrafts, and antiques or have a casual lunch. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to Kochi Port to board your cruise on time.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private tour for 2 Pax - ENG
Private tour for 02 Pax with English Speaking Guide
A partir de
USD 60,00Detalhes de preços
Private tour for 4 Pax - ENG
Private tour for 04 Pax with English Speaking Guide
A partir de
USD 40,00Detalhes de preços
Private Tour for 6+ Pax - ENG
Private tour for 06 Pax or more with English Speaking Guide
A partir de
USD 30,00Detalhes de preços
Fort Cochin Chinese Nets
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Group discount is available for group size of 4, 6 or more
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums