Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Excursão completa pela cidade
On arrival at Cochin International Airport be greeted and picked up by your representative and then transferred to the hotel for check-in. Relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at Travancore Court in Kochi.
Day 02: Kochi [B]
After breakfast go for a city sightseeing tour in Kochi. Stroll along the small alleys and streets and visit the ancient Chinese Fishing Nets along the beach and admire the setting sun in the back drop of Arabian Sea. Also visit the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Basilica. The sightseeing ends in the Fort Kochi area where you can walk through the historical Dutch and Portuguese buildings. In the evening, see the Kathakali Dance Show in the nearby performance centre. This is India's one of the most spectacular dance forms, based on stories from Ramayana and Mahabharata. Overnight stay in Kochi.
Day 03: Kochi - Munnar (128 km, approx. 4 hours drive) [B]
After breakfast drive to Munnar, a breathtakingly beautiful city with peace and tranquility. Upon arrival in Munnar check in to the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Stay overnight at Silver Tips or Sienna Village in Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar [B]
After breakfast spend a day exploring Munnar and places of interests in its vicinity. Munnar is at the confluence of three rivers; in Tamil, "Munnar" is a shortened version of "Munnu Aar", and the word "munnu" means "three" and "aar" means "river". The 3 mountain streams - Madurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala - join together here. Munnar is also a commercial centre with one of the world's best tea estates. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 05: Munnar - Allepey (161 km, approx. 3-4 hours drive) [B, L, D]
After breakfast drive to Alleppey, known as the “Venice of the East”. Alleppey is a fascinating city of Kerala and on arrival in Kerala board a deluxe houseboat for lunch and relax. On-board catering will provide the best of Kerala cuisine to suit your tastes. At night the boat will be anchored on Lake Vembanad. Stay overnight on the houseboat.
Day 06: Alleppy - Kovalam (160 km, approx. 3-4 hours drive) [B]
After breakfast at the houseboat and then proceed to Kovalam. Beach Kovalam means a grove of coconut trees and true to its name. The village offers an endless sight of coconut trees is 15 km to the south of Thiruvananthapuram (the old name is Trivendrum) and is one of the finest beaches in India. It is an ideal place to swim, sunbathe and perhaps enjoy the ancient rites of an Ayurvedic massage and oil bath at your own expense. Overnight stay at Kovalam Uday Samudra.
Day 07: Kovalam - Trivendrum [B]
After breakfast and check-out from your hotel drive to Trivendrum for some shopping or other sightseeing. After lunch visit Padamanabha Temple, Palace Museum and Napier Museum. The tour ends in Trivendrum. You will be transferred to Thiruvanathapuram International Airport for your onward journey.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 6 nights accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Kathakali Dance Show ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund